Comments & Quotes from Picture & Video Topics - Related to Removed Content (2018)

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 9:06 PM, miscvoyeur said:

I'm sure a lot of the newer Leora fans weren't around back then, this is Leora and Paul's very first sex on RLC back in their old apartment back in 2013. Be advised that the stream quality was a bit laggy.

(Video & Image Content No Longer Available)

Paul was a 3 Minute or less man back in the day.  His time has improved by a Minute over time but some days he's on a roll and goes 7 or 8.  Those days he must feel like a stud.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm sure a lot of the newer Leora fans weren't around back then, this is Leora and Paul's very first sex on RLC back in their old apartment back in 2013. Be advised that the stream quality was a bit laggy.

Je trouve Leora plus belle aujourd'hui que sur cette video.🤗

23 hours ago, baronsamedi said:
On 7/13/2018 at 2:24 AM, blue is the colour said:

I still remember her first bate session back in the old apartment... yummy... she was a lot thinner then.

the weight judges again ......

I really don't think that was a judgment, just a simple point of fact. Leora
literally was smaller five years ago, than she is now. Not a judgment, just a
fact, an observation. Simply pointing that out does not make it a judgment.

• Like 3

Hi, regarding old videos.

I joined just 1 year ago and really liked Leora old video, she is amazing now  and she was amazing then.

I would love to see some other older videos, if some of you has Leora old video, from 4-5 years ago, could

you please upload, I would appreciate very much and I'm sure many of you, Leora's admirer would love it too.

Thanks in advance

1 hour ago, SOMHO2000 said:

It seems she gets more joy when using her hands and that's why his tool is not satisfying her any more.. 

You said it wrong.

Leora likes using her hands because Paul is such a tool. 🙂

• Like 1