Comments & Quotes from Picture & Video Topics - Related to Removed Content (2018)

10 minutes ago, Howard said:

You said it wrong.

Leora likes using her hands because Paul is such a tool. 🙂

Yesterday you defended him saying she like this life style with him. But for me, I think he's a good guy but sex does not mean a lot to him. Sometimes you feel that when he's with Leora his thoughts are with the dog or with the PC 

• Like 3

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

I hear ya Ash girl, and once again, I do concur.

Let's say I'd rather see more women looking more natural to me, I look at shaved women on here all the time obviously.

On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 9:50 AM, Hope85 said:

(Image Content No Longer Available)

That's certainly one way to dry your hair, if that's what she was doing.
Maybe she was just going for that dramatic wind-in-the-hair effect. Or,
maybe she was hot and bothered...or just hot. 😊

• Like 4

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 1:28 AM, Howard said:

I was a bit surprised she was bating 11AM local time.  Could mean there's another one to come later in the day (Paul's participation is optional, of course).

No special password. No copy and paste hoops to jump through or hills to climb.  Click on either link below and enjoy.

(Video Content No Longer Available)

thank for effort Howard , i see Leora is busy these days, every place she been masturbation , remain one of bate on the table of Paul !!😊

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Uhh, Paul should use his tongue on her more like this

He tries at times but he seems to lack something in the bringing pleasure and satisfaction department. Some men just are not as sexual as others.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

He tries at times but he seems to lack something in the bringing pleasure and satisfaction department. Some men just are not as sexual as others.

With all the masturbating she does, he is lacking in the satisfaction dept. She needs to tell him what she wants, and he better deliver or n o more bj,s like this.

• Upvote 1