Comments & Quotes from Picture & Video Topics - Related to Removed Content (2018)

she would forgive the new look, it would be new and would break the routine a bit.
I agree that she is a bit chubby, but that ass is still beautiful ... Let's hope that today she gives us a long performance as in the past.

What's wrong with Leora? ... she has not given us something good for days

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

How dare you boo me! I'm a Philly girl, we do the booing!! 😊

Problem is tho Ash, when you suck a dick, you get a dick in your mouth. When us guys go down on a girl with a bush...well...we literally get a bush in our mouths.... 🌳🌲:sick:

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 8:03 AM, nath75 said:

PASSWORD: RLC

Clear web: (Video Content No Longer Available) cfsy.jpg

Tor WEB test tvcz.jpg:  Just copy/paste : (Video Content No Longer Available)

ihdo.jpg

9s5v.gif

3 Weeks today, No DMCA .

And all link TOR work, dont stop DL smart boy's 😋

• Like 2

Why does life have to be so complicated?...…….not everybody has a technical brain. The boffins no doubt enjoy and even revel in these challenges.

Others just shrug their shoulders in total incomprehension. Making things simple doesn't mean everyone is a simpleton. They're just wired differently.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

How dare you boo me! I'm a Philly girl, we do the booing!! 😊

HaHaHa. Ya learn something new every day. I'm not familiar with those
rules. 😁 Is that just in Philly or anywhere you happen to be living at
the time? :angel: 🤣

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bubbleobillo said:

Why does life have to be so complicated?...…….not everybody has a technical brain. The boffins no doubt enjoy and even revel in these challenges.

Others just shrug their shoulders in total incomprehension. Making things simple doesn't mean everyone is a simpleton. They're just wired differently.

I agree.  While the upload is appreciated, the Internet (d/l process) should be seamless.  IMO, going through hoops...just not worth it.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Howard said:

I agree.  While the upload is appreciated, the Internet (d/l process) should be seamless.  IMO, going through hoops...just not worth it.

Seamless for only 2 or 3 days.

And after that many ask for a Re-Up.

Do what you want or are able to do, but those who can download 3 (or more) weeks after the Upload, without asking for a re-UP (what a seamless way !!! ), agree with the nath75 solution. And so, big applause for nath75.

I like to keep it simple too, but if it is efficient, that is not only for 1 or 2 days.

With both solutions you can use what you want and have to accept these 2 days availability if you don't want the so complicated  ( !!!? ) other solution or web sites with these f*** ads.

Let those who agree with a good solution to use this solution even if you don't use it because you have not a "technical brain", as you say.

• Like 2

On 7/1/2018 at 1:08 AM, just man said:

i know, Admin .. it was a good suggested.. but those a host sites was very useful to me when saw it here in Topic of Video or Pictures where is of majority of members be here, but in tech section it hard enough to seeing it on there ,because the number of visitors  are a few in the mostly,but that matter up to you, so for that, i make apology if there any misunderstand in my comment..

I don't have a problem with any of your posts in here. I was merely suggesting you also post that in the Technical section so people who are fans of the other girls can find a way to post their RLC and VHTV sweethearts. If people post useful information in that section, it will ultimately gain more traffic and helpful comments.

• Like 3