Comments & Quotes from Picture & Video Topics - Related to Removed Content (2018)

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 3:48 AM, just man said:

The cam busted Leora Bate again in 12-07-2018..😉😉

(Video Content No Longer Available)

Anyone can upload together this video, please ?

It's update and i cannot download it.

Thanks.

On 7/11/2018 at 4:15 AM, ashleyxyz said:

I don't need to see women on here looking like I did when i was 11 years old

I think you are absolutely right Ash, As much as I like and admire Leora, my personal preference would be for her to have pubic hair. She hasn't to my knowledge had any serious cosmetic surgery to enhance what mother nature so graciously bestowed on her, apart maybe to the lips ( not 100% sure ) she has perfect natural breasts. arse and stomach, good legs and a better than pretty face. Personally, I think a covering of well groomed dark hair contrasting her skin would be more than acceptable.....but that's just my opinion......Different strokes for different folks. 🙄...........Did you really look like her when you were 11 ? 😂 Only joking Ash. I appreciate what you mean.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

she has perfect natural breasts. arse and stomach, good legs and a better than pretty face

I think you describe Leora, 2 or 3 years ago. Or maybe you didn't love her 3 years ago 🤣

Still pretty face and sexy but I'm no more interested by her body, now. I prefer some other girls really nice on RLC and I'm here juste by curiosity (Curiosity is also a robot on the planet March).  Martian go Home 😜

1 hour ago, Yalche said:

I think you describe Leora, 2 or 3 years ago. Or maybe you didn't love her 3 years ago 🤣

Still pretty face and sexy but I'm no more interested by her body, now. I prefer some other girls really nice on RLC and I'm here juste by curiosity (Curiosity is also a robot on the planet March).  Martian go Home 😜

lol, 😂   I liked her very much from 5 years ago, and my opinion of her has not altered significantly in that time, she is still beautiful, and although she has gained a few kilo's I personally think it looks good on her, she now has the full blown body of a woman as opposed to a child, and in my opinion stands comparison with all of the other girls on RLC,....One thing's for sure, she knows how to use that body of hers and she knows what the viewers like....which is more than can be said about most of the other plastic poseurs in the other apartments. Yes she could look after her body better by exercising as she used to, and by eating differently. but she is young and lives for today, and long may she continue to give me and many other people pleasure.....If not yourself. 😁

• Like 6

5 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I think you are absolutely right Ash, As much as I like and admire Leora, my personal preference would be for her to have pubic hair. She hasn't to my knowledge had any serious cosmetic surgery to enhance what mother nature so graciously bestowed on her, apart maybe to the lips ( not 100% sure ) she has perfect natural breasts. arse and stomach, good legs and a better than pretty face. Personally, I think a covering of well groomed dark hair contrasting her skin would be more than acceptable.....but that's just my opinion......Different strokes for different folks. 🙄...........Did you really look like her when you were 11 ? 😂 Only joking Ash. I appreciate what you mean.

Only in a very specific area. 

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 6:47 PM, StnCld316 said:

(Image Content No Longer Available)

Good thing they don't have to pay Utility Costs for the Apartment.  They may take Pride in learning to Conserve when not in use.  Mostly all the Lights On and the TV still On.  If they had to pay the Bills themselves they surely would be wasting resources.

I have thought the same thing for a long time and its not just on here,its on other voyeur sites as well. i myself try to conserve all resources when possible. to me its just pitiful to waste it but i know it takes a great deal of energy to push buttons on the wall and tv remote.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, henriPas said:

STOP TEXT !!!! ONLY VIDS !!!!

HAHA. Good one. You just violated your own demand by posting a
text telling people to stop texting. 😁

But, when you think about it, where else are people going to ask for
videos, except the picture and video topics? 'Cause you know it's
never going to stop. And, IMHO, that's perfectly OK.

Also, the rules say we're allowed to comment on posted videos. So,
when people ask for re-posts of previous videos, they're commenting
on posted videos, which falls within the rules.

• Like 2