Comments & Quotes from Picture & Video Topics - Related to Removed Content (2018)

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I don't have a problem with any of your posts in here. I was merely suggesting you also post that in the Technical section so people who are fans of the other girls can find a way to post their RLC and VHTV sweethearts. If people post useful information in that section, it will ultimately gain more traffic and helpful comments.

I know you don't has any problem with me or any problem with my posts .. But if you got any issue with me  that means you will  getting many issues with Mr trump. ,that's joke😊, for remind you Mod, the original post  that which include on a hosting sites, not me who was posted them ,it's related to my friend (Letsdothis)  who was posted them .. i'm just a commented on it ,and of course, it's good if their a poster be Available permanently included to a hosts sites either here or either in a tech section..

• Like 2

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, letsdothis said:

HaHaHa. Ya learn something new every day. I'm not familiar with those
rules. 😁 Is that just in Philly or anywhere you happen to be living at
the time? :angel: 🤣

We have a bad rep for booing here, you can look it up. We even booed Santa Claus and pelted him with ice and snowballs because he had a crappy suit

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Don't count me in most of CC. I think it would be sexy as hell to see her with a nicely trimmed Bush! Sexy and natural

On the contrare to others opinions, I agree a great deal ash.

• Like 1

We have a bad rep for booing here, you can look it up. We even booed Santa Claus and pelted him with ice and snowballs because he had a crappy suit

Ouch! That's cold. Remind me never to visit Philly.

Actually, I did visit there once. Spent the weekend with a friend in
the 'burbs. On Sunday before I headed home, we went to a nice
restaurant in the city. We were there for two hours. When I got
back to my car,  which was just two blocks away, one of my
backdoor windows was shattered and some expensive stuff 
was stolen. So much for the city of brotherly love. This was
decades ago and I've never been back.

• Like 1

On 6/13/2018 at 2:41 AM, Iwishicould said:

Why is it I get the feeling some people don't like Paul, Why? What has he ever done to anyone on this forum that stirs such dislike, could it be envy that he happens to be the lucky bastard who is shagging our fantasy girl.or is it more complex.

Personally, I don't have any such problems with him, although I will admit I would rather it was me shagging her instead of him, but fair play to him, it's her choice. 😄

Mostly dont care for him so much because he has that sexy thang walking around and he ignores her and she has to masturbate all the time and i dont think he pleases her  most of the time .She is the perfect woman NEVER seen them argue at all .. She cleans she cooks .. Takes care of her man , And herself . Always has painted nails and hair looking good .. anyone remember an old movie i think was Cherry 2000 a man makes a bot to answer to his every whim .. Leora is like that bot .

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

Ouch! That's cold. Remind me never to visit Philly.

Actually, I did visit there once. Spent the weekend with a friend in
the 'burbs. On Sunday before I headed home, we went to a nice
restaurant in the city. We were there for two hours. When I got
back to my car,  which was just two blocks away, one of my
backdoor windows was shattered and some expensive stuff 
was stolen. So much for the city of brotherly love. This was
decades ago and I've never been back.

I'm sorry to hear you had a bad trip here. Some parts of the city are very high crime areas. I work in such an area. Other parts are beautiful. And center city is a fun place, lots of historical stuff if you like that , and really great restaurants.

• Like 1