Martin & Marilyn

1 hour ago, CHAZR13 said:

I have asked VHTV to terminate my subscription.  I have previously renewed twice but no more.  I still have 41 days left on my current subscription but I have no interest in VHTV after last night's incident and their very wimpy response.

At least you got a response! I can't even get that. 

Good for you! Seriously, escape from this place as fast as you can. Reclaim your own life before it's too late. 

3 minutes ago, catalonia said:

I just saw the scene and nobody says that five minutes before the attack on his part, she rushes on him in bed and attacks him. And with this, Martin's violent attitude is not justified, I only wonder because only male aggression is talked about.

There are reasons for that. But, yes, the judgements usually lands on the guy even if provoked by the woman.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, catalonia said:

I just saw the scene and nobody says that five minutes before the attack on his part, she rushes on him in bed and attacks him. And with this, Martin's violent attitude is not justified, I only wonder because only male aggression is talked about.

Interesting. Did not see that. Of course this unacceptable too. 

@catalonia Found it!  Here's the quote.

"There is a different standard for men and women. Why this is so hard for some of you to understand is hard for me to understand. Here I'll explain why yet again!

Why is there is a double standard when it comes to violence from a woman versus a man? Women shouldn't lay their angry hands on a man/woman, but men must never lay their angry hands on a woman. On another man is whole other story. The reason that there is a difference is because in general a man can do far more damage to a woman due to a difference in strength and size. I SAID IN GENERAL! Plus, part of being a "man" is having the ability to control ones impulses around women. It's an important distinction between men and women. Women, in general, do not have to control their impulses in terms of violence against others, because in general it's not in their nature to be violent. Yes, they can be violent, but it's not as high on the spectrum of responsibilities as it is for men. Think about it the next time you're standing in line and the hot girl in front of you bends over. That, what you feel, is not quite as present among women. It's your duty as a man to control your impulses and not to jump her bones. The degree to which women have to control their urges pales in comparison. IN GENERAL! Therein lies the answer to why there is a double standard.

Plus, while Ana may have assaulted Rock first, she did it after he continually taunted her and yelled at her. Her blows were minor and basically harmless, while his were powerful and damaging! She could have been seriously injured. He close fist punched her to the ground. He failed as a man to control his impulses."

I have just watched what happened and everyone is assuming that Martin did all the hitting, as it was out of view who is to say that Marolyn didn't hit Martin at any point whilst there. By no means should violence be allowed but I think you can't just jump straight to Martin hit Marilyn a few times of camera from sound alone.

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

@catalonia Found it!  Here's the quote.

"There is a different standard for men and women. Why this is so hard for some of you to understand is hard for me to understand. Here I'll explain why yet again!

Why is there is a double standard when it comes to violence from a woman versus a man? Women shouldn't lay their angry hands on a man/woman, but men must never lay their angry hands on a woman. On another man is whole other story. The reason that there is a difference is because in general a man can do far more damage to a woman due to a difference in strength and size. I SAID IN GENERAL! Plus, part of being a "man" is having the ability to control ones impulses around women. It's an important distinction between men and women. Women, in general, do not have to control their impulses in terms of violence against others, because in general it's not in their nature to be violent. Yes, they can be violent, but it's not as high on the spectrum of responsibilities as it is for men. Think about it the next time you're standing in line and the hot girl in front of you bends over. That, what you feel, is not quite as present among women. It's your duty as a man to control your impulses and not to jump her bones. The degree to which women have to control their urges pales in comparison. IN GENERAL! Therein lies the answer to why there is a double standard.

Plus, while Ana may have assaulted Rock first, she did it after he continually taunted her and yelled at her. Her blows were minor and basically harmless, while his were powerful and damaging! She could have been seriously injured. He close fist punched her to the ground. He failed as a man to control his impulses."

But this is not about Ana and Rockhead...