Martin & Marilyn

1 minute ago, CHAZR13 said:

I guess there will always be those who want to rationalize or excuse such behavior.  He pulled her off camera and beat her up.  End of story.  There can be no excuse for him.  He could have simply left for a while but instead he beat her up and then just went to bed.  I do not understand why anyone would think that was justified on any level.  Martin is not a real man.  He is an immature punk who got his jollies punching and slapping Marilyn around.   He should have been arrested and jailed.  

Of course it was wrong he did. No need to argue about. But when she started it it was wrong the same way. So when arrest somebody we should get them both. 👍

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sorry, but that's not right at all. There are actual differences between men and women. To say there aren't is very narrow minded thinking. Should we ban the men's and women's 50 meter dash and just have the 50 meter dash? No? Why? Because then women would never win.

I know there are differences between men and women but why is it that people always preach equality where it favors women but don't respond equally to both these genders in these type of cases?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, CHAZR13 said:

Supongo que siempre habrá quienes quieran racionalizar o excusar tal comportamiento. Él la sacó de la cámara y la golpeó. Fin de la historia. No puede haber excusa para él. Él podría simplemente haberse ido por un tiempo, pero en lugar de eso la golpeó y luego se fue a la cama. No entiendo por qué alguien pensaría que eso estaba justificado en cualquier nivel. Martin no es un hombre de verdad. Es un punk inmaduro que hizo que sus jollies golpearan y golpearan a Marilyn. Debería haber sido arrestado y encarcelado.  

No one justifies it, there is discussion about why his and her aggression is rejected

4 minutes ago, SKG said:

I know there are differences between men and women but why is it that people always preach equality where it favors women but don't respond equally to both these genders in these type of cases?

Did you read my post about why there is a double standard. That's why! Please read and understand. 

10 minutes ago, CHAZR13 said:

I guess there will always be those who want to rationalize or excuse such behavior.  He pulled her off camera and beat her up.  End of story.  There can be no excuse for him.  He could have simply left for a while but instead he beat her up and then just went to bed.  I do not understand why anyone would think that was justified on any level.  Martin is not a real man.  He is an immature punk who got his jollies punching and slapping Marilyn around.   He should have been arrested and jailed.  

I agree and if that happened in the USA he would have been arrested and charged with assault and battery whether she provoked him or not. That's not to say that she couldn't be charged too, but I don't get the impression that what she did was anything compared to what he did. 

Just now, Amy3 said:

I agree and if that happened in the USA he would have been arrested and charged with assault and battery whether she provoked him or not. That's not to say that she couldn't be charged too, but I don't get the impression that what she did was anything compared to what he did. 

But as I know men and women are equal in the USA she would have been arrested and charged with assault too. Why you do not say this?

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

¿Leíste mi post acerca de por qué hay un doble estándar? ¡Es por eso! Por favor lea y entienda. 

So we are talking about the abuse of the strong on the weak not of gender violence. My little daughter plays basketball, I assure you that many of her classmates, not to mention herself, if they let go of their arms, send me to the other side of the room.

• Like 3