Martin & Marilyn

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

But this is not about Ana and Rockhead...

It's the same issue. Ana did provoke Rock before he stuck her, yet Rock was the one who got punished.  I was just quoting my comments to explain why there is a double standard.

I will say more, I was watching them live during the first hours they received guests and at a certain moment, while Martin was sitting at the table with the guest, Marilyn rushes over him and starts to poke him, I thought it was incredible. In my opinion both are a couple of unpresentable, but can anyone be presentable after having drunk a bottle of vodka?

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

And I do not agree with this at all. Women always want to be equal to men so they have to be treated equal here too. 👍 Cherrypicking is just 🤦‍♂️

Sorry, but that's not right at all. There are actual differences between men and women. To say there aren't is very narrow minded thinking. Should we ban the men's and women's 50 meter dash and just have the 50 meter dash? No? Why? Because then women would never win.

12 hours ago, ipiratemedia said:

Verbal abuse is still abuse. It's abuse in the form of words. Don't assume that a few hurtful words won't cost them their lives. It is not the bruises on the body that hurt. It is the wounds of the heart and the scars on the mind. It's sad when the person that made you feel so special yesterday makes you feel so unwanted today. Kudos to you all, always on top of these matters. 22.gif.aca8e1b4c9bc979b3ab5418e3d952223.gif

Verbal abuse can be more painful, and leaves scars you cant see. But can be deep cutting nonetheless. I've said some terrible things in anger that I can never forgive myself for. He has forgiven me many times, but I know it's still in his heart.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, catalonia said:

I will say more, I was watching them live during the first hours they received guests and at a certain moment, while Martin was sitting at the table with the guest, Marilyn rushes over him and starts to poke him, I thought it was incredible. In my opinion both are a couple of unpresentable, but can anyone be presentable after having drunk a bottle of vodka?

Can you give me a timestamp please when Marilyn started this whole thing last night?

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Verbal abuse can be more painful, and leaves scars you cant see. But can be deep cutting nonetheless. I've said some terrible things in anger that I can never forgive myself for. He has forgiven me many times, but I know it's still in his heart.

Both verbal and physical abuse from both sides (Men & Women) is bad and we should do everything to avoid it happening.  Peace 💖

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Why should VHTV profit from another person's pain? And further, why does the person who was inflicted with the pain have to be the one to pay VHTV? 

Think about how the fine actually works and who benefits and who suffers. If the fine was $500, then Marilyn paid $250 to VHTV for the privilege of getting beaten up. Plus, she also gets the added bonus in the form of a threat of being kicked out. 

Classy James! I gotta hand it to you. Well done! 🥂 

@Robwin ....and I'm still waiting for someone to respond this comment.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

¿Puedes darme una marca de tiempo, por favor, cuando Marilyn comenzó todo esto anoche?

I could not tell you exactly, it would be between approximately 24.30 and 00.30 of his time, he and the guest were sitting at the table

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Sorry, but that's not right at all. There are actual differences between men and women. To say there aren't is very narrow minded thinking. Should we ban the men's and women's 50 meter dash and just have the 50 meter dash? No? Why? Because then women would never win.

Did not talk about sports. Just about the fact that both genders should be treated equally when it comes to domestic violence. I can imagine there are far more men than we imagine suffering from it too. But are too ashamed to say a thing because society judges with these double standards...

• Like 1

I guess there will always be those who want to rationalize or excuse such behavior.  He pulled her off camera and beat her up.  End of story.  There can be no excuse for him.  He could have simply left for a while but instead he beat her up and then just went to bed.  I do not understand why anyone would think that was justified on any level.  Martin is not a real man.  He is an immature punk who got his jollies punching and slapping Marilyn around.   He should have been arrested and jailed.  

• Like 3