Martin & Marilyn

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Did you read my post about why there is a double standard. That's why! Please read and understand. 

I did Amy but listen to me.If women are "weaker" than men then why do they want equal pay in each and every field? It's because they don't consider themselves to be any less than men in any field.Then why double standards here? There are many men who suffer from domestic violence but can't say anything because of this very double standard.People don't believe that they are getting beaten up by a women because ofcourse they are men and apparently stronger.This is modern generation in this generation a person's value is not judged according to his/her gender as some women can be better than men in a particular field and vice versa.

• Like 2

Just now, catalonia said:

So we are talking about the abuse of the strong on the weak not of gender violence. My little daughter plays basketball, I assure you that many of her classmates, not to mention herself, if they let go of their arms, send me to the other side of the room.

I guess that's a very good point: The weak abused by the stronger ones...

19 minutes ago, CHAZR13 said:

I guess there will always be those who want to rationalize or excuse such behavior.  He pulled her off camera and beat her up.  End of story.  There can be no excuse for him.  He could have simply left for a while but instead he beat her up and then just went to bed.  I do not understand why anyone would think that was justified on any level.  Martin is not a real man.  He is an immature punk who got his jollies punching and slapping Marilyn around.   He should have been arrested and jailed.  

I'm sorry I don't agree that you stated Martin beat Marilyn up as it was off camera and you couldn't see who hit who. Don't get me wrong there is no rationalizing violence but to claim a very specific course of events when no one could witness is just not right. Now I don't understand the language and can't say who what where or when, the only known thing is Martin pulled Marilyn off screen and some noises were heard and then Marilyn crying whilst Martin returned to their room. I'm not saying it isn't plausible that Martin struck Marilyn but it is equally plausible she hit him or hit him too.

29 minutes ago, catalonia said:

I just saw the scene and nobody says that five minutes before the attack on his part, she rushes on him in bed and attacks him. And with this, Martin's violent attitude is not justified, I only wonder because only male aggression is talked about.

Obviously we all know touching another in anger is wrong and cant be tolerated. But in some cases I really cant blame the guy. Women can say things they know will enrage a man , and vice versa, and I read earlier she was poking at him. Anyone who ever had an argument, and the other person starts poking you in the chest is really asking for it. So while no one should be excuse for getting physical with another. Were only human and in some situations what right and wrong goes out the window and emotions totally take bbn over.

23 minutes ago, CHAZR13 said:

I guess there will always be those who want to rationalize or excuse such behavior.  He pulled her off camera and beat her up.  End of story.  There can be no excuse for him.  He could have simply left for a while but instead he beat her up and then just went to bed.  I do not understand why anyone would think that was justified on any level.  Martin is not a real man.  He is an immature punk who got his jollies punching and slapping Marilyn around.   He should have been arrested and jailed.  

Hi CHAZR. I dont see anyone defending or justifying what happened. Personally i think emotions at times overwhelm common sense and leads to violence. Were only humans you know. 

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Did you see it?

No, that's why I said, "the impression". If what she did was so horrible I would think that this would have been included in the narrative when it happened. Since it wasn't, I'm under the impression that it wasn't that severe to warrant getting the shit beat out of her, which is also the impression I'm getting. I didn't see any of it.

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Hi CHAZR. I dont see anyone defending or justifying what happened. Personally i think emotions at times overwhelm common sense and leads to violence. Were only humans you know. 

I've never struck a woman in anger. Well, except for my sister, but we were just kids. 😁 We actually inflicted permanent damage on each other. Once I threw one of those metal dust pans and it stuck in her leg. Another time she twisted my finger so bad that it probably broke. To this day it slightly bends to the side. We were vicious! But, other then that I've never struck a woman. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Nunca he golpeado a una mujer con ira. Bueno, a excepción de mi hermana, pero solo éramos niños. 😁 En realidad nos infligimos daño permanente el uno al otro. Una vez tiré uno de esos moldes de metal y se atascó en su pierna. En otra ocasión ella me torció el dedo tan fuerte que probablemente se rompió. A día de hoy se inclina ligeramente hacia un lado. ¡Fuimos viciosos! Pero, aparte de eso, nunca he golpeado a una mujer. 

Good girl ... we already suspected

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CHAZR13 said:

LOL- so she poked him with her finger?  Well - that changes everything!   I find some of the comments on this issue to be plain embarrassing and ridiculous.    I am done with VHTV and I am done with this forum.

See, I told you. Peace! ❤️

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CHAZR13 said:

LOL, ¿entonces ella lo pinchó con su dedo? Bueno, eso lo cambia todo! Me parece que algunos de los comentarios sobre este tema son vergonzosos y ridículos. He terminado con VHTV y he terminado con este foro.

Merry Christmas
  • Like 1

I'm actually really proud of this discussion. Years ago, I literally used to be the only person standing up for the male tenants who were attacked by women when other members would either laugh at them or blame them for it. And now more and more members actually acknowledge that the double standard is nothing but bullshit.

• Like 2