Martin & Marilyn

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So it was outside of the cam view?

Yes but the slaps or thumps were very plainly heard and sounded very hard and her screaming etc was very bad almost hysterical. I am shocked that by now nothing has been done he even locked himself in the bedroom. I am not one to dramatise stuff but believe me this was bad.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

x2

Yes.. only by the sound.. He put her in that corner because he knows that cams don't catch.. But he forgot the sounds of the slaps and of her crying.. He did it twice (1st a slap and on 2nd harder - when she start to cry after the beating)

So, 1st degree beating. If it didn't get reported VHTV would have no idea and wouldn't carebat all. $500 for them! 

A man who mistreats or humiliates a woman deserves all the worst that can happen in life. This guy has no respect for anyone, he knows that we are seeing or listening and still the assault. I ask VH not only to take him out of the project, I ask him to report it to the authorities. And I ask her to leave him and never hear from him again!!! No more abusers, we're not here to see this!!!

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They told me they will talk with him in the morning and when it repeats he will get kicked. 

OH yeah let the twat do it again why not? what a fucking response, why haven't they looked at the incident now who's to say in the meantime it won't happen again. NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Robwin said:

OH yeah let the twat do it again why not? what a fucking response, why haven't they looked at the incident now who's to say in the meantime it won't happen again. NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

VHTV only really "cares" when they get caught. The fact that he took her away from the cams shows intent, not just rage. That puts him in a category obove Romeo. 

I do wonder what VHTV buys with the fine money? Wine or Champagne? Maybe a box of fine cigars? 

• Like 4

Verbal abuse is still abuse. It's abuse in the form of words. Don't assume that a few hurtful words won't cost them their lives. It is not the bruises on the body that hurt. It is the wounds of the heart and the scars on the mind. It's sad when the person that made you feel so special yesterday makes you feel so unwanted today. Kudos to you all, always on top of these matters. 22.gif.aca8e1b4c9bc979b3ab5418e3d952223.gif

• Like 7

Why should VHTV profit from another person's pain? And further, why does the person who was inflicted with the pain have to be the one to pay VHTV? 

Think about how the fine actually works and who benefits and who suffers. If the fine was $500, then Marilyn paid $250 to VHTV for the privilege of getting beaten up. Plus, she also gets the added bonus in the form of a threat of being kicked out. 

Classy James! I gotta hand it to you. Well done! 🥂 

• Like 2

I have asked VHTV to terminate my subscription.  I have previously renewed twice but no more.  I still have 41 days left on my current subscription but I have no interest in VHTV after last night's incident and their very wimpy response.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

I must say I am appalled at the lack of reaction to my last post on last night's incident. Only 2 members have seen fit to comment which I find unbelievable. 

Sorry amigo.  I just logged on and noticed this incident.  Although perhaps not vocal, something tells me VH are getting flooded with tickets at the moment.

I think we all agree we as subscribers HAVE ZERO INTEREST in seeing/hearing domestic abuse!!  There has to be a zero tolerance on that all the time and every time!

• Like 1