The Climate Change Thread

I will gladly sell you indulgences from the Church of Foamy, so that you may be forgiven for your sins. Special discounts apply to Premium CamCaps members. Just email me your bank account numbers, social security or other national ID numbers, and photographs of yourself and wife or partner in compromising positions. Hurry now and get a 10% discount. And eternal salvation. Thank you. Protect the Earth; protect the squirrels. And feed us pecans. We're tired of these shitty peanuts.

(PS: I have read the FOIA compressed E-mail discussions from the "experts" of East Anglia. Their methods differ greatly from the scientific method I was taught in school. They would have flunked even my 5th grade science classes. I'd upload it here, but Admin probably would not approve of the huge waste of bandwidth. They are extensive and damning.)

Have a nice day.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, happyone said:

Hey I haven't used all my carbon credits--so do you want to buy some of mine so you can keep on polluting ???? 😏

How insane was this political ploy by the left???

Trudeau is starting that Bullshit here in Canada after the New Year.  Most have already told him to Shove the Carbon Credits up his Ass but he just doesn't fucking listen. Since he won't listen Canadians will give his ass the shove out the door in October of 2019. 

• Like 2

A great scientist named Roger Revelle had Al Gore in his class at Harvard and the Global Warming campaign was born. Revelle tried to calm things down years later, but Gore said Revelle was Senile and refused to debate. John Coleman documents the entire story and shows how our tax dollars are perpetuating the Global Warming alarmist campaign even though temperatures have not risen in years and years.

• Like 2

Yes, one might say, I'm obsessed with Climate Change, Global Warming, at the moment...I have spent more than a day researching 1/3 of every fucking thing to do with Climate Change. Videos, reading articles from renowned scientists essays, Global Warming Thesis Statement Ideas etc... A high percentage of scientist from other countries don't believe in the B/S...The Brits, by far have the best perspective. A few known countries don't give a shit about it... They know, the stupidy of the western world... "31,000 scientists reject global warming and say "no convincing evidence" that humans can or will cause global warming"?  The list, is to fucking LOOOONG!

• Like 2

Being a Brit I would like to thank you for your accurate insight in the debate on global warming... You do not have to be a rocket scientist to understand what is happening to our world unlike like Trump who calls it fake. As for you my friend who lives in Florida, I would be very concerned about sea level rise in the next few decades.

2 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Being a Brit I would like to thank you for your accurate insight in the debate on global warming... You do not have to be a rocket scientist to understand what is happening to our world unlike like Trump who calls it fake. As for you my friend who lives in Florida, I would be very concerned about sea level rise in the next few decades.

If all of the global warming activists would quit pissing in the ocean--that would help 😏

• Like 1