jimbo4

35 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

This aging stuff really sucks, huh?

My mantra is the 3 A's,Assess,Adapt,Apply.

Assess the situation and how to deal

Adapt to the situation as in making sure you can actually do this thing

Apply yourself and fucking do it to the best of your ability.

it could be In any area of your life.sport,manual work,even good old luvvin😀Nevertheless I still cast an envious eye around and see all these young ones doing the do just like we did and good luck to them.I have a large family around me and a good lady wife and they keep you on your toes physically and definitely mentally the little fuckers but I love them all to bits.I'm lucky that I keep good health.Oh sorry I've been banging on

Edited by Dave 27
Mistype

BTW there was a recent programme which talked about the subject: 97% of UK women aged 18-35 shave,and 50% all the way apparently - I personally wouldn't have thought it was that high but then I can't say I have sampled much of the population in the last decade. A lot of men shave now as well.

And mainly it's because of what I described, oral sex.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Pepe said:

That full bush will look awfully familiar to some kind of like a Black with a white stripe.

I'd rather travel through a Forest to get to the Gold.  It makes it more interesting than something staring you in the face that looks like a teen that hasn't gotten through the Puberty Stage.  :biggrin:

• Like 2