jimbo4

On 12/17/2018 at 10:00 AM, jimbo4 said:

As I also said " I fully expect differences of opinions on this matter,  and a smattering of abuse". If I put it out there I must be prepared to accept what  comes back....that's fair and no problem whatsoever. As you said , " To each his own "  😺

Neither I nor that damn skunk would ever miss a chance to provide a smattering of abuse to another furry competitor when it comes to the Goddess. Now, you distract Scooter, while we . . .

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

oral sex always works - if it works...
hairs don't really get in the way of finding the clitoris :')) it doesnt move !
it doesn't hide under the pubes !
it does not (in general) change the feeling, for both the giver and the gived)
it depends from peoples to peoples...

On 12/13/2018 at 1:44 PM, ashleyxyz said:

A bald pussy just looks fake to me

Not that I care about any of these young ladies. I used to like my women like I like my oval office — no sign of Bush. I instead vote for Ashley, I don't want a little girl's vagina; I want a woman...19.gif.9283f07c51429ff81a6994df43533620.gif

• Like 2

Once! Because I like 'commando' when not in work or business attire. After that one time, I learned to attach a #2 comb attachment to my hair clippers. 

I'm not doing that twice. That hurts. I'm also Italian, so I'm a hairy beast. I just wish I could grow it on my (big) head above the ears.

• Like 2

On 6/18/2019 at 8:51 PM, TBG 150 said:

Once! Because I like 'commando' when not in work or business attire. After that one time, I learned to attach a #2 comb attachment to my hair clippers. 

I'm not doing that twice. That hurts. I'm also Italian, so I'm a hairy beast. I just wish I could grow it on my (big) head above the ears.

Grass doesn't grow on a busy street

• Like 1