jimbo4

9 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

No I totally understood what you meant but "With respect, if the cap fits" is pretty offensive. I was not only arguing about what women like to do but of your own suspicions, the same suspicions which cause people to ask about men who fancy women with Ilona size breasts before she had the enhancement (*) . For myself I am not sure I care if a woman has a landing strip or is totally bald - it is certainly not important during sex and I don't think I have ever looked at a woman and thought "if only she was totally bald down there" - although I guess it takes some getting used to. I can't say when I fantasize I even take note. When I was first attracted to The Goddess she was clothed. As you know I am an arse man so really that and a pretty face are what I am mainly looking at. 

It is up to a woman what she does but I think you are making a lot of assumptions about what turns men on. I think it is more an issue with yourself. 

* This is another subject to debate. I have been with a few women who have had operations and they can be very good. I am just looking at a good shape with the breast and have argued against many who thing women should leave them alone. Obviously I have opinions on whether the operations on RLC have actually enhanced the looks but I think there have been at least as many hits of misses. I am not suspicious of men who exclusively like small breasts. They just have a type and often this is cultural. There's no doubt culture has also made shaving and now bald acceptable. I am obviously not going to say, like some do, which operations have been a success - I have elsewhere - because it is a women's decision as is - now let's not get too political.

I am an insomniac as you know so I have a lot of time to write before I fall asleep.  

BB, Sorry you may have taken offense, I wouldn't wish to offend you......Sadly I don't have the opportunity to debate this further with you until at least Tuesday, as I am at present in Dublin, and can only spare enough time to acknowledge your response.

I would take Leora with or without the peach fuzz.

But mind you, that would be one hard woman to satisfy. Either she is bored with trying to get herself off or she simply is one of those that takes forever to reach orgasm. I've never seen her get really satisfied with her mate of choosing. He gets his, rolls over and runs to the bathroom. She's like...'What about me?'

• Like 3

On 12/14/2018 at 5:43 AM, BBsq69 said:

No I totally understood what you meant but "With respect, if the cap fits" is pretty offensive. I was not only arguing about what women like to do but of your own suspicions, the same suspicions which cause people to ask about men who fancy women with Ilona size breasts before she had the enhancement (*) . For myself I am not sure I care if a woman has a landing strip or is totally bald - it is certainly not important during sex and I don't think I have ever looked at a woman and thought "if only she was totally bald down there" - although I guess it takes some getting used to. I can't say when I fantasize I even take note. When I was first attracted to The Goddess she was clothed. As you know I am an arse man so really that and a pretty face are what I am mainly looking at. 

It is up to a woman what she does but I think you are making a lot of assumptions about what turns men on. I think it is more an issue with yourself. 

* This is another subject to debate. I have been with a few women who have had operations and they can be very good. I am just looking at a good shape with the breast and have argued against many who thing women should leave them alone. Obviously I have opinions on whether the operations on RLC have actually enhanced the looks but I think there have been at least as many hits of misses. I am not suspicious of men who exclusively like small breasts. They just have a type and often this is cultural. There's no doubt culture has also made shaving and now bald acceptable. I am obviously not going to say, like some do, which operations have been a success - I have elsewhere - because it is a women's decision as is - now let's not get too political.

I am an insomniac as you know so I have a lot of time to write before I fall asleep.  

BB, I have ten minutes before enjoying a full Irish breakfast, so very quickly I will try to correct a couple of your assumptions. Firstly I asked whether people prefer to see their ladies completely clean or with some sort of pubic presence....be it full bush or a Beazilion, my own preference is not the full unkept bush that can of course cause minor irritations in the oral sex department, but not enough to deter, I prefer a landing strip or Brazilian which don't interfere with any sexual activity,as long as there is something.

You mention that it is not aesthetic,  of course it is, why else would a woman decide on one or the other pubic designs or nothing.I would prefer to hear the reasoning from a woman....Perhaps Ashley xyz would be kind enough to give us some idea of the thinking behind the reasoning. Is it fashion, health or whatever. 

There is the danger of this getting too deep and complicated which was not the intention. Just a simple I do or do not like to see some pubes would suffice.

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

You mention that it is not aesthetic,  of course it is, why else would a woman decide on one or the other pubic designs or nothing.

No it is aesthetic but that is either the taste of the woman or her partner or whoever she might be seeking to attract. People have different tastes and some women or men may prefer completely bald - after all some women for some reason bleach their a*holes or give themselves a vajazelle which I think is definitely something women do for themselves. But I don't think you should draw conclusions about a person from what they like to look at unless it is specifically that thing or what kind of sex they enjoy like roleplay. Some men like to dress up as babies but the only conclusion you can draw is they like to dress up as babies. 

• Like 1

On 12/10/2018 at 3:43 AM, RapStar48 said:

they could be , even they have same moan while having sex 🙂))

On 12/13/2018 at 8:58 AM, Calle said:

Paul has better possibilities to find her clit when she is shaved, but as far as I have seen, in spite of shaving, he does not know exactly where the clit is.

Like Paul gave a rats ass!

@jimbo4

Actually, you didn't ask a simple question, at all. You claimed that,
"I originally asked a simple question, do the members like their
women completely bald or with a small amount of pubic hair."
In fact,
your original question didn't ask anything even remotely close to
those words.

What you originally said was that Leora had shaved off her pubic hair. 
Then, you wanted to know if, "...viewers are in favour or against this
drastic action."
Not only not the simple question you claimed it was,
but it was completely biased in your favor, ie in favor of those who
prefer pussy hair.

You then added further to the bias by stating that, "...bald pussies
are for children only,"
Then you compounded that bias by making the
accusations that men who admire shaved pussies are not strictly
kosher
and you worry about the mentality of those admirers. You all
but actually said that men who admire bald pussies are closet
pedophiles. Of course, nothing could be further from the truth.

And while you're doing all that worrying about those millions of
admirers, you might worry more about someone who needs to see
pubic hair to know whether or not he's looking at a woman or a girl.

And when you said @BBsq69 took offense to your accusation, BB
didn't take offense at what you said. Your accusation was truly
offensive in every way. You said you weren't making any suggestions
with that accusation, but you may as well have come right out and
called him a pedophile, as thinly veiled as it was. That's been your 
implication and theme through this entire thread.

To each his own. Everyone has their preference. But, not the way
you tried to put it across, by saying there's something wrong with
anyone who doesn't agree with your preference.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, letsdothis said:

@jimbo4

Actually, you didn't ask a simple question, at all. You claimed that,
"I originally asked a simple question, do the members like their
women completely bald or with a small amount of pubic hair."
In fact,
your original question didn't ask anything even remotely close to
those words.

What you originally said was that Leora had shaved off her pubic hair. 
Then, you wanted to know if, "...viewers are in favour or against this
drastic action."
Not only not the simple question you claimed it was,
but it was completely biased in your favor, ie in favor of those who
prefer pussy hair.

You then added further to the bias by stating that, "...bald pussies
are for children only,"
Then you compounded that bias by making the
accusations that men who admire shaved pussies are not strictly
kosher
and you worry about the mentality of those admirers. You all
but actually said that men who admire bald pussies are closet
pedophiles. Of course, nothing could be further from the truth.

And while you're doing all that worrying about those millions of
admirers, you might worry more about someone who needs to see
pubic hair to know whether or not he's looking at a woman or a girl.

And when you said @BBsq69 took offense to your accusation, BB
didn't take offense at what you said. Your accusation was truly
offensive in every way. You said you weren't making any suggestions
with that accusation, but you may as well have come right out and
called him a pedophile, as thinly veiled as it was. That's been your 
implication and theme through this entire thread.

To each his own. Everyone has their preference. But, not the way
you tried to put it across, by saying there's something wrong with
anyone who doesn't agree with your preference.

As I also said " I fully expect differences of opinions on this matter,  and a smattering of abuse". If I put it out there I must be prepared to accept what  comes back....that's fair and no problem whatsoever. As you said , " To each his own "  😺

• Like 1