Matilda & Emily

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They are now.  

My post with the 3 photos was at cam shows?? quite weird since i quote Amy post on this section that was talking to letsdothis (unless you also had moved all that posts to here). 

But imagine if on the talking there by some reason/request i put a photo there from vhtv, is forbidden? Not saying posting recursively there (i know that section is mainly to post pics/videos from 3rd party cam sites)

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

My post with the 3 photos was at cam shows?? quite weird since i quote Amy post on this section that was talking to letsdothis (unless you also had moved all that posts to here). 

But imagine if on the talking there by some reason/request i put a photo there from vhtv, is forbidden? Not saying posting recursively there (i know that section is mainly to post pics/videos from 3rd party cam sites)

I moved some posts over.  If there are to many let me know which ones need to go back the cam show.   I just followed the Picture and took any quotes relating along with it.

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I moved some posts over.  If there are to many let me know which ones need to go back the cam show.   I just followed the Picture and took any quotes relating along with it.

Tks.. that's why i was confused 😁 didn't even notice that was at cam show, was just posting the photos requested.. 

But on sporadic situations  like it was, it's forbidden? Is that section exclusively for "external" photos and no comments?

Just now, Sparkles said:

Tks.. that's why i was confused 😁 didn't even notice that was at cam show, was just posting the photos requested.. 

But on sporadic situations  like it was, it's forbidden? Is that section exclusively for "external" photos and no comments?

The Cam Show Section is for the Pictures that come from Chaturbate Directly and any Comments about the Picture.  If the Picture is captured from VHTV Directly then those go in the Normal Discussion Topic of the Apartment.  Chaturbate has their logo in the Top Right Corner of the Picture and  VHTV has their logo in the bottom right of the Picture.

The PR dept.at chaturbate have scored a major victory here.thats roughly 3 pages of M&E,picture quality,camera angles,rights and wrongs of camming,who is going to watch it,who is not going to watch it.i know obviously that cc is an open forum, but come on.to me it's fucking boring now.points have been made,opinions expressed.time to move on?.

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Did they both finally sleep in there or move some personal stuff besides webcams and dildos in there? 

Gess not,but one or the two of them will come later in day and do an marathon of fakeness crap.

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Did they both finally sleep in there or move some personal stuff besides webcams and dildos in there? 

During the night she was there in bed and watched tv (not staged, was a real tv program 😁) but don't see bags of nothing there so probably just doing time to go 

• Like 1