Matilda & Emily

40 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sorry she is too skinny for my tastes. Only one skinny girl I make an exception for: Paisley. But she plays in a complete different league 💖

Also Paisley did not arrive as virgin at VHTV. Her vagina and asshole know very well what was before 😉

• Like 1

Just now, golfer06 said:

pleasant surprise to see the bedroom action before apt went offline. did we ever find out who is who?

Yep! Matilda is the cam girl from yesterday. Emily, who is not there is Matilda's camming buddy. The brunette girl is new, no name. Both guys are new, no names.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

The girl getting pounded was Matilda. All three other people were guests

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Yep! Matilda is the cam girl from yesterday. Emily, who is not there is Matilda's camming buddy. The brunette girl is new, no name. Both guys are new, no names.

thanks! hope that stuff keeps up!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, zoifan said:

For fuck sake, why the ISP has to be down when we get to see nice 4some BGBG scene where it was supper fine when she was doing her cam show.

The reason of most ISP issues is a temporary loss of connection to the DSLAM (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_subscriber_line_access_multiplexer) when talk about DSL. This can occur when there is too much packet loss between the DSLAM and the subscriber ( Usually the customers router) Can usually be fixed by restarting the router. When this does not help the ISP has to reset the connection in the DSLAM for the faulty connection. Mostly it works via software but sometimes they must send out a technician.  

For bigger outages there are always server issues on the side of the ISP which fail to redirect the connections to the respective connections knots. 

• Like 1

The servers from the ISP are connected to the world major internet knots. The biggest of the world (It bundles most internet traffic of whole Europe and Russia) is the DE-CIX https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DE-CIX 

It is around 50km away from me. When it fails all of Europe and Russia and some parts of USA and Asia will be without Internet. 

• Like 1

Guest maitre197
14 minutes ago, zoifan said:

For fuck sake, why the ISP has to be down when we get to see nice 4some BGBG scene where it was supper fine when she was doing her cam show.

Take a deep breath, close your eyes and imagine that the hottiest 4some orgy in Lisa&Grant realm is just now!

P.S. I cant.

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

It is around 50km away from me. When it fails all of Europe and Russia and some parts of USA and Asia will be without Internet. 

50 km, not too far; you can't be surprised when someone blame you for all cams being down 😂🤣

• Like 1