Viktoria & Adolf

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

My bigger concern is the lighting situation in this apt or should I call it a galley! 

v_kArq.gif

Puzzling as I feel sure that the lighting was better under Gary & Scarlett. Presumably they took the light bulbs with them?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, WatcherCC said:

No one is stuck. Just because VHTV decided to piss on everyone that finds offense in the memory the of atrocities this name brings to many people doesn't mean this forum needs to repeat this mistake.

Image result for holocaust

The name Adolf is not forbidden. It is not a good choice but when they have chosen it it is alright.

Just now, StnCld316 said:

If everyone contacted support and showed their displeasure for the name I would think VHTV would come up with a solution to the problem at getting the name changed.

Dear Voyeur TV,

Hello, 
Thank you for contacting us and sorry if you were offended by our participant name, but you should understand that this is just a name, like thousands of other names. I think you agree that each name has a lot of bad owners - at this moment more than 7 billion of people are leaving on the Earth, but it's not mean that we should abandon all of them.
We assure you that our participant has nothing to do with the Nazi movement and did not want to offend anyone with his name.
Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,
Voyeur-House Support. 

Just now, WatcherCC said:

Dear Voyeur TV,

Hello, 
Thank you for contacting us and sorry if you were offended by our participant name, but you should understand that this is just a name, like thousands of other names. I think you agree that each name has a lot of bad owners - at this moment more than 7 billion of people are leaving on the Earth, but it's not mean that we should abandon all of them.
We assure you that our participant has nothing to do with the Nazi movement and did not want to offend anyone with his name.
Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,
Voyeur-House Support. 

Exactly what I said. Kudos to support. 👍

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Exactly what I said. Kudos to support. 👍

Just because it's exactly what you said doesn't make it right.

It's offensive to many people so why use it? Because it's the dude's real name? Even if that was true they don't have to use his real name - look at all the other names....

• Like 1