Viktoria & Adolf

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Like the stash! Nobody can pull that look anymore. But still, a bad name to use nonetheless. You're right thank goodness her name isn't Eva. 

Who is the manager?

There are lots of people in the World with the name of Adolf. 

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

There are lots of people in the World with the name of Adolf. 

No there isn't, there was only one and he was a bad, bad man! Stop with all the lies! 

*Just kidding  😁 But, I've never met one myself. 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

No there isn't, there was only one and he was a bad, bad man! Stop with all the lies! 

*Just kidding  😁 But, I've never met one myself. 

It may not be a Popular name in todays day and age but from the 1940's and 50's there were quite a few that had that for a first name.  Now if someone tried naming a person Hitler then whoever gave the name would likely have some flack on their shoulders for a very long time.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

A&L

Figures! They don't know anything about cam position and lighting. At least they used ducts for cam wiring. Give them credit for that. 

Just in case, Adolf and Viktoria, here is what you do. Chill and just earn the bare minimum that you have to earn no until you get past the trial period and then after you're making the percentage of the VHTV viewer money, feel free to be more adventurous with your earning potential. 👍

*Worry not guys, I've said all I care to about this. I'm actually hoping that AL decided to stop doing it.