Viktoria & Adolf

30 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

As long as he doesn't act like him, what the hell difference does it make what his name is?

If you were Jewish you would understand how offensive this name is. From all the unused names available to pick the most offensive name is moronic, malicious or both.

• Like 5

Agreed! It's probably not his real name and all it does is bring forth an image, a very bad image. Why wouldn't AL suggest a different name. Duh! 

But, then again they are the same managers who put an American flag rug in their apt. Perhaps they are just tone deaf. 

Capture_2017_06_04_10_07_17_246.png

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

As long as he doesn't act like him, what the hell difference does it make what his name is?

I am looking at the choice of name from a different angel.

Basically this apartment is a product that VH markets and sells.   Choosing such controversial name for the product questions the business acumen of the resource in charge. I mean WTF was he thinking?

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, WatcherCC said:

If you were Jewish you would understand how offensive this name is. From all the unused names available to pick the most offensive name is morronic, malicious or both.

Like I said, what da fuck was he thinking?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Not to mention the Christmas lights all over the place. Those always make for a great viewing experience. 

Lol I gave up long ago telling them about these. There are managers who know about it and some who do not 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1