Martina & Alberto General Chat 2019

Peterandpaul

23 hours ago, thomas979 said:

martina is wonderful, she's lovely killer body nice ass, why doesn't alberto bang that ass with his pencil dick

When they first arrived and for some time after that he did fuck her in the ass and she loved it. This girl loves to have anal fun.

On 4/8/2019 at 11:55 PM, Peterandpaul said:

What a disappointing early afternoon session in the bedroom today. Martina was horny as horny can be. And Alberto couldn't have a real erection inspite of a lot of wanking and inspite of Martina giving him a blow job. He really runs the risk of being laughed at. I wonder why he applied for an RLC appartment. This is no place for a man with erection problems or a far below average sex drive.

Alberto has gone strong recently. Sometimes a provocative statement like the one above triggers off motivation. Well done, Alberto! Martina, however, has not changed at all. She remains the very best. 🍷11

So sad. Martina just sat spread eagle on the couch and pulled her shorts to the side flashing him her beautiful pussy. He just looked at her and started mumbling something. She even started rubbing it and tried to talk him into licking her. He stuck his face in her crotch for like 10 seconds and then got up and walked away. She is so frustrated. I hope she joins the ranks of the other beauties with limp dick boyfriends and takes care of it herself. And hopefully she does it where we can see. I've rarely visited this apartment lately due to extreme lack of anything.