Martina & Alberto General Chat 2019

Peterandpaul

il y a 16 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

i have heard that from others on the forum.  you would think with the shape RLC is currently in they would do their best to improve video quality and stability but then again, this is RLC we are talking about.

I know they themselves don't know what might be causing it as somewhere they have messed up with the technology.

Martina‘s working hours seem to have changed. She used to work 6 days a week with only one day off, mostly Tuesday. Now Sunday plus Monday are her free days. Yet the number of hours has changed as well. She now comes home one hour later than she used to, i.e. 7 1/2 hours instead of 6 1/2.  Except for the nights at the weekends when she sometimes doesn’t come home before 5 or even 8 o’clock in the morning.

When M&A moved in a bit more than 2 years ago I was afraid of and worried about Alberto dominating Martina. But times, they are changin‘. Meanwhile Martina does what she wants. She goes out when she wants. She comes home when she wants. And Alberto doesn‘t mind. He accepts and tolerates everything she does. He loves and adores her. He depends on her. And she knows all this. Sometimes I suspect her to quite intentionally take advantage of his generosity and tolerance.

1 hour ago, Peterandpaul said:

When M&A moved in a bit more than 2 years ago I was afraid of and worried about Alberto dominating Martina. But times, they are changin‘. Meanwhile Martina does what she wants. She goes out when she wants. She comes home when she wants. And Alberto doesn‘t mind. He accepts and tolerates everything she does. He loves and adores her. He depends on her. And she knows all this. Sometimes I suspect her to quite intentionally take advantage of his generosity and tolerance.

How do you discern these feelings and emotions of others?

On 7/28/2019 at 1:17 PM, xtreza1 said:

please, can someone send me a picture of martinas's new tatoo?

thanks

18 hours ago, Peterandpaul said:

It’s almost disappeared. Only a temporary one.

Can someone send me (or post) a picture of martina's tits and pussy? It's almost disappeared...