Ulyana & Marat - General Chat Topic 2019 #1

4 minutes ago, alokin said:

Olivia really reads ... for Ulyana I'm not sure ... About the set I think I'm not wrong ... I know what a pure coincidence is ... I personally know at least 6 Anastasia with 2 I am a neighbor in a complex on the Black Sea .... I stop writing on the topic! Success !

Ulyana read also CC everyday 

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

I think you have to take into account that they know they are seen by the cameras and that people like you can understand them
I would just say that they play a lot on this
After if you analyze their behavior just since yesterday, you quickly understand that they are more than just friends, they are at least family
And as I told you, it's been more than two years since Ulyana was seen on RLC when Olivia shared the apartment with Taya, already at the time they acted like family members
And I can tell you that all these people have known each other for much longer than their debut on RLC
I may not understand what they are saying but I have another way to understand who they are 😉

Do not argue that they do not play ... Even play a lot ... But agree that he would not allow a lot of things to happen to your own sister if you know what you get involved ... From what I heard and seen is nothing , proving your theory that they are sisters! Success !

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, alokin said:

Do not argue that they do not play ... Even play a lot ... But agree that he would not allow a lot of things to happen to your own sister if you know what you get involved ... From what I heard and seen is nothing , proving your theory that they are sisters! Success !

When they talked together, they used this word "siblings" (in Olivia mouth if i am not wrong) 
i let you know what to conclude with that  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Ulyana read also CC everyday 

I have not heard her comment on what she has read! That's why I said I did not know about Uliana if she read the forums.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

When they talked together, they used this word "siblings" (in Olivia mouth if i am not wrong) 
i let you know what to conclude with that   

I will tell you what it means ... I have one born brother and 8 half brothers ... But I also have friends to which I refer to the word BROTH ... so is it with the girls ... Slavic work ...

Thank you both for the clarification. Makes the soap opera easier to follow. I now remember the other apartment since you reminded me. We used to have  good time watching Olivia and Nick with their Cosplay in the guest room.

4 minutes ago, dogmycat said:

Thank you both for the clarification. Makes the soap opera easier to follow. I now remember the other apartment since you reminded me. We used to have  good time watching Olivia and Nick with their Cosplay in the guest room. 

Olivia is the engine ... full of ideas and realizing its desires. I congratulate her on this! Uliana is a very nice and open girl. Let the smile return to the face and stay in front of our monitors for a long time! Success !

Девочки если читаете  ето СПАСИБО ,  что даете  возможност смотрет Вас  и Ваша жизнь ! 🙂

/ Girls if you read this THANKS THAT, that you give the opportunity to look at you and your life /

• Like 2

10 hours ago, alokin said:

alokin, you really help others understand what is going on. Thanks for your translation posts mate, they are much appreciated

• Like 1

Non riesco a capire perché l'appartamento non è stato chiuso ....lui da solo non ha senso che rimanga e in qualche modo da lei RCL dovrà avere una risposta ...forse gli avranno dato un po di tempo o lei non ha dato un no certo per ritornare . Spero comunque che almeno la possiamo vedere in un altro apt perchè sarebbe davvero un dispiacere .