Ulyana & Marat - General Chat Topic 2019 #1

A reminder about what I was told when I first joined here: Believe nothing.

So I'll take a long-shot bet and say this was just a major "tiff" that they will work out. We shall see, and the winner gets four virtual pecans from my hidden squirrel cache...

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I saw her start dismantling the apartment, and leave to go to her sister's apartment. I was sure this was over.

I was a way for a few days, and am delighted to discover it is still open.

Maybe she will stay in the project  🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

They're in there 20's ... growing up still. They will learn from mistakes like we all do that's for sure. Good to see they're ok , but I don't' think they should stay together at all. He's unstable as much as she is... nuclear capable for sure. Someone will get hurt and then it's too late to fix. But sadly to grow up, it takes something really bad to happen to make you realize you're an idiot and don't know a damn thing. As an American, I really appreciate all who participate in the RLC project - I like people from all over naturally, no bias here because I am an American. I don't think I am better than anyone. I just like people , so I love this.  To all who watched Efim and Diane - did you ssee how much he changed when he got the right girl? It's that easy for everyone really. Kudos to all the RLC people - they put a lot on the line, i still can't imagine doing such a thing being watched 24/7. It's gotta bend them at times being watched so much... Hmm. ❤️

• Like 1

I've never seen a women that's as pissed off and "trashing" an apartment place items on the floor carefully like she was. I think the whole things BS, she'll be back for her free meals and rent soon enough.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Vergena Batele said:

HY! Anyone knows her real name?

I think she's Native American and her name is Ravaging Scorned Bear...😁

Actually, if anybody knows such personal stuff about tenants, it cannot be posted publicly per our Rules.

They are listed here: https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/9743-rules-please-read-before-proceeding/

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I think she's Native American and her name is Ravaging Scorned Bear...😁

Actually, if anybody knows such personal stuff about tenants, it cannot be posted publicly per our Rules.

They are listed here: https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/9743-rules-please-read-before-proceeding/

I was pretty sure her real name was Ulyana Nonoyoudambizneska..... 😜😜😜

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Daleys said:

This apartment needs to go i don't understand why RLC hasn't removed it yet.

because the time the information comes to rlc about ulyana is gone it's taking a week 😁 it was the same thing with varvara

Guitar hero Marat...

Broken heart..

Hey RLC, dont listen to them...

Keep that place alive,cos i love drama...:biggrin:

Aside

Bets is on,M shot 1st... 👫  

Maybe,a hint for help you to make a choice...

This apt is very pleasant with a lot of space,look at that nice balcony,ok its not a sumptuous palace like the shitty and always alone couple Yulia and Ivan have,but it is a really lovely and enjoyable pretty birds nest

• Like 1