Ulyana & Marat - General Chat Topic 2019 #1

She looks like she's having fun at her sisters but the peeps she hangs out ... hmm  questionable. Going from bad to worse? Reminds me of old pasrties i had i my old apartment, not bad!

I think he should get the fuck out and let her have the apartment. He's a dick. There is nothing good abut that fucker but im not saying she's perfect. He needs to go. Let her have the apartment.I won't even talk about these goofs in her sisters apartment right now. haha WTF from worse to worse? Typical guys though in all countries. They never learn when their stay is unwelcome. 

1 hour ago, John the Baptist said:

Do we think he's checking the replays on RLC now? 
🤣🤣

c820694758233e05b97516.png

He at lest answered your question though....he cleaned up the mess. If I were him I would be trying to calculate how he can get that tight ass back home in bed.

17 minutes ago, Franklyn said:

They never learn when their stay is unwelcome. 

Kinda ridiculous to say their stay is unwelcome when they've all been up for however many hours talking laughing and having a good time.

vedere ora Uly in casa della sorella nelle braccia di uno che vuole solo ottenere ....mi fa capire quanto questa ragazza è fragile e quanto gli è facile avvicinarsi a uomini sbagliati. . il prezzo da pagare quando si è bello  ma manca il cervello !!!! 

• Like 1

I have to say one thing , in my 20's i did crazy sh*t ... i drank most of my 20's away.. ,try not to do that...i dont blame either one of them .. i just hope they're ok See ya Marat. Take care.

• Like 2

I'd assumed the large number of males at the sister's place was to protect her should the angry guy come by looking for her.

If this is Real Life then the male and female members of the apartments are equally culpable overall for whatever misdeeds occur, but for reasons of, I presume, jealousy, most on this forum almost exclusively take the side of the girl whenever anything goes amiss.

That's quite funny really as I can't believe RLC deliberately chose bad guys and good girls to live in each of the couples' apartments. There's only really a handful of guys in couples' rooms that members seem to have any time for, Bogdan is one and maybe Dick to some extent. Otherwise they are reviled and despised most of the time and should anything go wrong they are almost always seen as the perpetrators.

That's Real Life I guess. Strangely most males stick together in 'real life' and males would mostly see things from their mate's side, not the mate's girl's.

Oh it can surely only be envy of not being as lucky as Paul, Alberto, Efim, Marat, Smith etc that drives this resentment and lack of objectivity!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1