Ulyana & Marat - General Chat Topic 2019 #1

14:15  Using the real-time translation app on my phone, it appears Marat is now singing songs about "lost love" to himself...  badly.  Not sure if he's trying to record the songs on his phone or read the lyrics.  Whatever it is he's not going to win a talent contest.

A small clue to Ulyana's state of mind at the moment, watching her and Olivia in the bath together a few minutes ago.  After bathing and drying herself off, Ulyana inserted a tampon...

6 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

I'd assumed the large number of males at the sister's place was to protect her should the angry guy come by looking for her.

If this is Real Life then the male and female members of the apartments are equally culpable overall for whatever misdeeds occur, but for reasons of, I presume, jealousy, most on this forum almost exclusively take the side of the girl whenever anything goes amiss.

That's quite funny really as I can't believe RLC deliberately chose bad guys and good girls to live in each of the couples' apartments. There's only really a handful of guys in couples' rooms that members seem to have any time for, Bogdan is one and maybe Dick to some extent. Otherwise they are reviled and despised most of the time and should anything go wrong they are almost always seen as the perpetrators.

That's Real Life I guess. Strangely most males stick together in 'real life' and males would mostly see things from their mate's side, not the mate's girl's.

Oh it can surely only be envy of not being as lucky as Paul, Alberto, Efim, Marat, Smith etc that drives this resentment and lack of objectivity!

The newbies Asya and Art are the exception, she is violent toward him has slapped him around (even when the where guests at Adeline/Marcus apt) and their most recent fight he recently slapped her back it was met with a yawn by RLC. She is a big problem. He's a fool to stay. My opinion.

They do not belong on RLC. 

But they remain. 

Edited by charliefoxx69

Ulyana is furious not because of the prostitute before the New Year, but because of the announcements between him and another girl of a sexual nature. Marat can not watch a video because in Russia this service is inaccessible. Uliana and Olivia are not sisters .... Olivia and Uliana are friends recently, and Uliana is very fond of her .... Uliana has the most likely time to decide whether to continue Marat's project and it all depends on her about the fate of the appartament .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alokin said:

Ulyana is furious not because of the prostitute before the New Year, but because of the announcements between him and another girl of a sexual nature. Marat can not watch a video because in Russia this service is inaccessible. Uliana and Olivia are not sisters .... Olivia and Uliana are friends recently, and Uliana is very fond of her .... Uliana has the most likely time to decide whether to continue Marat's project and it all depends on her about the fate of the appartament .

thanks for clearing that up!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, alokin said:

Uliana and Olivia are not sisters

But they are. I wouldn't reveal their personal info here, so trust me (not only me). Well, perhaps you didn't hear them talking to each other before, but they were discussing a lot of family issues numerous times.

Also they read these topics regularly. Hi There! 😘

1 hour ago, alokin said:

what do you mean by recently? because Ulyana was a guest  at old Olivia apartment two years ago 😁

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

what do you mean by recently? because Ulyana was a guest  at old Olivia apartment two years ago 😁

Oliviar is a broad soul and has many friends ... Then the apartment was too big ... I was watching and listening to their conversation. Two sisters do not talk like that and they do not explain how happy they are.  😉

• Like 1

3 hours ago, leo34 said:

But they are. I wouldn't reveal their personal info here, so trust me (not only me). Well, perhaps you didn't hear them talking to each other before, but they were discussing a lot of family issues numerous times.

Also they read these topics regularly. Hi There! 😘

Olivia really reads ... for Uliana I'm not sure ... I think I'm not wrong ... I know what a pure coincidence is ... I personally know at least 6 Anastasia with 2 I am a neighbor in a complex on the Black Sea .... I stop writing on the topic ! Success !

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, alokin said:

Olivier is a broad soul and has many friends ... Then the apartment was too big ... I was watching and listening to their conversation. Two sisters do not talk like that and they do not explain how happy they are. 

I think you have to take into account that they know they are seen by the cameras and that people like you can understand them
I would just say that they play a lot on this
After if you analyze their behavior just since yesterday, you quickly understand that they are more than just friends, they are at least family
And as I told you, it's been more than two years since Ulyana was seen on RLC when Olivia shared the apartment with Taya, already at the time they acted like family members
And I can tell you that all these people have known each other for much longer than their debut on RLC
I may not understand what they are saying but I have another way to understand who they are 😉

• Like 1