Kitty and Smith General Chat Topic 2019 #1

Kitty must have a pair of shoes like Amina (heel 14, plateau, open toe).
go all naked with sexy shoes
get in cam 9 with her nipples close and hold them tight for us.
then put cream on the tits.
and it would be the best, since you have a nice pussy, try using 4 fingers or the whole hand to keep rough.
then I always hope your friend comes back to do some sexual show.
even if the maximum would be to have a lesbian scene with Smith's sister !!
the maximum would be Smith's mother lesbo with Kitty's mother
and Kitty lesbian with Smith's sister
I would have a subscription for two years!

• Upvote 1

On 5/30/2019 at 7:32 AM, ze81 said:

Neither like to be fingered or have the boobs sucked a lot,We a lot of times put all the blame in Smith(myself included)but the truth is that kitty isn't very "open" during sex.

I am no girl, but I can understand Kitty very well that the fingering of Smith is not attractive for her. The silicone in her boobs is not sensitive at all. She would give everything for just one orgasm.... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/31/2019 at 6:41 AM, spielo said:

I am no girl, but I can understand Kitty very well that the fingering of Smith is not attractive for her. The silicone in her boobs is not sensitive at all. She would give everything for just one orgasm.... 

Well if she's looking for an Orgasm from Smith it just won't happen.  Any guy who blows his wad in 2 Minutes or less couldn't satisfy a Pack of Dead Horses.   :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Kinda feel they lost an little that more adventurous side,wild side,they used to do some pretty hot stuff in livingroom(who can forget when kitty grabbed the giant dildo and was ridding it in living room p,with smith then "fucking" her with the dildo etc)feel that specialy after the cams exchanges they just do most of things in bed in very bland,routine way.

• Like 1