Kitty and Smith General Chat Topic 2019 #1

8 hours ago, AntEater said:

You can find a good gif of it along with a few pictures of it in the pictures section.

I checked the picture thread but dont see it, or maybe it's in the premium section? I don't have access to this.

19 minutes ago, Daleys said:

If this is the reason, that's strange. They've had worse fights before, when Kitty has been jumpkicking after Smith, Smith throwing a glas after Kitty, or Kitty kicking doors of the walls..

6 hours ago, ze81 said:

If it's a gift then probably catchs all the moment(the hot piss)was very short(sadly).Thanks for the info Ant.

I have more than a dozen recordings of her peeing in the shower, if anyone were interested, she did it almost daily. That's why I liked her!... Well, that, plus that she was crazy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

il y a 16 minutes, lampros22mc a dit :

i send  message at reallifecam  support but  they  dont answer to  me  

Don't expect an answer RLC is going down a dark path and with the free access and everything and banning members.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

pity that the adventure of Kitty and Smith also ends abruptly !!! it may be related to the slap of June 11, which did not have an enormous importance since they fucked in the evening! That rlc removed all the replay of the week, is the most amazing !!
in any case, good luck kitty and thank you for sharing your life ..💕

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lampros22mc said:

i send  message at reallifecam  support but  they  dont answer to  me  

Don't feel like the Lone Ranger.  I've emailed them 5 times on 3 different apartments in the past 5 months and not a single one was ever answered.