Kitty and Smith General Chat Topic 2019 #1

it's the metoo effect that hit again !!! some fools had to immediately report the act of odious torture that smith has done to kitty, while it is only a simple slap that misses its target! when kitty hit him during his crises, no problem, when asya puts big slaps to artem, no problem since they are women! but if a guy dares to put a small slap to his girlfriend, the feminist lightning strike on him, even if he was pushed to the end !!! great anything made in usa !!!!

• Like 6

Was my favorite girl in cam sites but well.. life goes on,no need to become obsessed with this residents because if there is one thing we know for sure is that they will on day leave,could be after one year,three years but they eventually will leave.Regard beautiful kitty only wish on day we could see her back but with anotehr dude(very improbable but still),always had the feeling she could be much much more in all regards with an equal interesting dude.Maybe one day....All the best to you kittygreeting cards thank you GIF by Greetings Island.

• Upvote 1

But why remove the apartment from replay. Donna and Steve apartment is still there but all traces of Kitty and Smith is gone from replay something doesn't seem right. There is more going on that we are not been told. I don't think they left but RLC kicked them out.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Daleys said:

But why remove the apartment from replay. Donna and Steve apartment is still there but all traces of Kitty and Smith is gone from replay something doesn't seem right. There is more going on that we are not been told. I don't think they left but RLC kicked them out.

No doubt about it...

RLC kicked them out...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

The look of fear on her face is difficult to unsee.

She's actually a very sweet girl and I wish her a happier life and great success.

The look on her face was really something but I love that she didn't stay down. The look on her face as she was getting back up was beautiful, feisty and determined.  It is the look of someone who doesn't stay down and can give as good as she gets. I love feisty people and can't stand whiners. Go Kitty!

• Upvote 1

Why would rlc kick the out,seen a lot worst in rlc and no one was kicked out.Doesnt make sense,i felt both were tired of being in cams,maybe the talked event was the decisive moment and they decide to leave.

• Upvote 2