Kitty and Smith General Chat Topic 2019 #1

45 minutes ago, AntEater said:

The look on her face was really something but I love that she didn't stay down. The look on her face as she was getting back up was beautiful, feisty and determined.  It is the look of someone who doesn't stay down and can give as good as she gets. I love feisty people and can't stand whiners. Go Kitty!

By the look on her face and the expressions shown that was not the first time this has happened. 

5 hours ago, BlackLeone said:

She was my first favourite, but I sincerely hope they left RLC because they broke up. Kitty deserves better than that asshole. Maybe she will come back with someone else one day.

She was my favorite also,and just like you always felt she could get much better partner,to na da We gona miss her in summer,will miss seing her trying diferent  👙 And just acting wild and sexy as she knew to do so well.Sadly(for us)think she won't split from him and posible won't return rlc.Rlc lost one of their most beautiful,modern looking style woman's residents.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, firewall said:

it's not good to be on RLC in this moment, after B3 and donna/steeve now it's kitty/smith and all this on just one week it's rare on RLC,

edit: and I missed the departure of samantha also

it sounds like many people on this forum really liked Kitty, but there always comes a time when couples must leave and most of the time it's after they have grown roots in their apartment..........meaning that most couples stay to long and some seem to stay forever.  the changing of the guards does not come often enough with RLC!!

15 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

it sounds like many people on this forum really liked Kitty, but there always comes a time when couples must leave and most of the time it's after they have grown roots in their apartment..........meaning that most couples stay to long and some seem to stay forever.  the changing of the guards does not come often enough with RLC!!

I watched rarely this apartment, the good news it's we will have new couple later

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

This feel different though. I'm under the impression that this wasn't the resident's choice. I think Kitty and Smith did not leave because they want to, but were kicked out by RLC who had enough of all their shit. There have been way too many fights in this household. Sure, almost always just verbal, but this time it got really violent with Smith attacking Kitty in the bathroom. That's just too much and it's good that RLC doesn't tolerate this.

But I do kind of hope that we will get an update of sorts. Maybe the camera's were just deactivated while Kitty and/or Smith are still staying there. Maybe they break up and one of them leaves while the other one can stay and the cameras will be working again. Or maybe we will get new tenants of course.

I just hope Kitty is ok and finally dumps Smith. It would be better for both of them to break up and move on.