Nina & Kira General Chat Topic 2019 #1

There is one slight drawback to the arrival of Spring, not just for StP, but for everyone around the world - pollen explosion.  Nina has been sneezing and snotting and coughing for over a week now, poor girl, and it's obvious she has allergies to the tree and flower pollen erupting everywhere.  Interestingly, Kira does not seem affected by it.  I also am not affected by pollen, I have no allergies to anything, but my sister has to take shots to prevent whatever that allergic shock is people get.  This obviously means, since we are allergy-free, that Kira and I were meant to be together.   🤩 

Oh my God tonight has been so PERFECT, they have been laughing, dancing, smooching, smacking buttcheeks, feeding each other grapes, acting like two young teenagers in love for the first time together, it's just.... *sigh* pure LOVE.  THIS... THIS is what I love to watch.  I will continue to pay my monies as long as this is what I can see: HAPPINESS!   😍 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, sturmchaser said:

Oh my God tonight has been so PERFECT, they have been laughing, dancing, smooching, smacking buttcheeks, feeding each other grapes, acting like two young teenagers in love for the first time together, it's just.... *sigh* pure LOVE.  THIS... THIS is what I love to watch.  I will continue to pay my monies as long as this is what I can see: HAPPINESS!   😍 

• Like 2

Hi,

I have been away for a while, now logging in to RLC again. Of course directly to my favorite couple 🙂 But to no avail.

How long are the girls away now? I even don't see the cats. So either they have gone been a while now, or they will be.

Thanks!