Nina & Kira General Chat Topic 2019 #1

14 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The Site has to keep Paperwork of every individual they pay.   You cheat the Taxman and get caught Large Penalties and Prison Time usually follow.

If that is so i reckon 95% of these girls would hardly earn nothing to speak off in their pocket, they would probably earn more at their local supermarket. Then again they would be fully clothed then lol.

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The Site has to keep Paperwork of every individual they pay.   You cheat the Taxman and get caught Large Penalties and Prison Time usually follow.

A little truth from a trucker.  Trials and logs can be easily modified to throw off Sheriff BT Justice.  Granted, if you get eyeballed, it could get dicey.  Not that I know anything about that.  I stay on the straight and narrow.  Nonetheless, I still make a sh*tload of money in the bank, despite the bullshit taxes.    

Anyway, when Kira is ready to get out of StP and wants an adventure in the States, I have a custom co-pilot seat in my Kenny just waiting for her sweet ass.  

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, refazer said:

They will probably be tomorrow on VHTV. They will continue to chat from their homes. That's what they told me

Chaturbate has already found replacements

but they continue  to use the same account with the same username for the moment

• Upvote 1