Leora & Paul General Chat Topic 2019 #1

If Leora is going to bate today. It will not be because Paul succumbed to Aussie's hypnotic capabilities.

But rather he heeded Leora's advice to check out the electronic store on the other side of town. Although that could be four, or five hours from now.

Leora apparently has forgiven Paul of his actions toward Eva last night. That terminated the BJ almost as soon as it got started.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, scutus said:

If Leora is going to bate today. It will not be because Paul succumbed to Aussie's hypnotic capabilities.

But rather he heeded Leora's advice to check out the electronic store on the other side of town. Although that could be four, or five hours from now.

Leora apparently has forgiven Paul of his actions toward Eva last night. That terminated the BJ almost as soon as it got started.

I missed this when did that happen and what did he do? You can Pm me if you want 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

No, Paul is getting sleepy like he's in a stance 😁

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I missed this when did that happen and what did he do? You can Pm me if you want 

See the hypnotizing is working 🤣🤣😁

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

See the hypnotizing is working 🤣🤣😁

His eyes aren't closing. He is looking at his cell phone, and running his nasal ( sanitary) ?? patrol.

Leora, on the other hand seems to be warming up for a bate right in front of him.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, scutus said:

His eyes aren't closing. He is looking at his cell phone, and running his nasal ( sanitary) ?? patrol.

Leora, on the other hand seems to be warming up for a bate right in front of him.

It will work once Paul stops picking he nose 😂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

It will work once Paul stops picking he nose 😂

Aussie, do you realize what you just said ??  You will not get any odds from me, as to when that is going to happen. Based on five years of documentation.   :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I think it's possible she just bated out on the balcony...😸I'm possibly wrong, but the next hour or so could well tell.

Not enough time was spent on the balcony. She is going to do it where she is sitting.:wink:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1