Darcie & Stifler (2019) Part #1

8 hours ago, phil4466 said:

La reubicación de nuevo. Por lo menos 3 o 4 casa. Cuál es el punto de ?

I very much doubt that it is because they deserve a better apartment... Quite the opposite! Well, Darcie is beautiful, she can stay, Stiffler out! I guess the vast majority of relocations are because they are short-term leases and VH is looking for new apartments for tenants not to have time to raise the rental price: VH should save his money in other ways and offer more Quality to the spectator who pays.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Gudari said:

I very much doubt that it is because they deserve a better apartment... Quite the opposite! Well, Darcie is beautiful, she can stay, Stiffler out! I guess the vast majority of relocations are because they are short-term leases and VH is looking for new apartments for tenants not to have time to raise the rental price: VH should save his money in other ways and offer more Quality to the spectator who pays.

It's the tenants/managers that choose the places 

• Like 2

Il y a 4 heures, golfer06 a dit :

Nous espérons que les angles de came seront mieux. 2 des 3 cames salon étaient horribles ici.

For what there is to see, cam are sufficient!
What is horrible is that we get bored!

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

It fell down. Was better before. You should write support

before also it was not very good (too high), this camera need to be at the same level of the cam8

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Yeah tell them your opinion... For me cam9 is worst... 

yes just contacted the support for the cam7, for me almost all the bathroom cam also on VH is worst because of this cabin shower

Just now, firewall said:

yes just contacted the support for the cam7, for me almost all the bathroom cam also on VH is worst because of this cabin shower

They tried to fix cam7 but it is even more worse now. We can look at the beautiful lamp... 🙈