Piper & Hunter (2019) Part #1

So he finally got her in the end. Good for him. I'm actually surprised she actually went through with it at the end with the way she was acting when they started fooling around.

How funny is it that watching him try to fuck her is the 2nd most exciting thing that happened in this apartment since Paisley and Cletus visited them? That's how incredibly uneventful and disappointing this apartment is.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

So he finally got her in the end. Good for him. I'm actually surprised she actually went through with it at the end with the way she was acting when they started fooling around.

How funny is it that watching him try to fuck her is the 2nd most exciting thing that happened in this apartment since Paisley and Cletus visited them? That's how incredibly uneventful and disappointing this apartment is.

😁

6 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Will name them Jamila and Robert.