Bonnie & Clyde (2019) Part #1

Here is what I asked, including the follow up question. 

Amy posted 01/02/2019 6:35 AM Complain about participant(s) and their behaviour
So, guests at Bonnie and Clyde's place are allowed to wear masks in order to blatantly hide their face from the cams. How can this possibly be acceptable on what is supposed to be a voyeur site? Here is the problem with masks! They say this: I know you that you are there and you can see me, but I don't want you to see me so I will hide myself from your view. Tenants who blatantly hide from the cams should not be tolerated if indeed you are still trying to operate a voyeur site. Do you care at all anymore about voyeurism? I really want to know. If not, just let Matilda run her cam studio and let her come in and do sex shows for the VHTV audience. That's more real then someone wearing a mask.

Created by Amy 01/02/2019 6:35 AM

Amy posted 01/02/2019 7:02 AM 
For the record, I don't think that there should be any difference between tenants and guests when it comes to the cams. Everyone who enters the apartment should have to follow the same rule with respect to the cams. That is, they should all behave as if the cams were not there. If a tenant invites a guest, who cannot abide by this very simple rule, then the tenant should be required to go offline to enjoy their company without being allowed to use them to draw viewers. It's not fair to the other tenants, but worse is anti-voyeurism. 

Thx!
Amy

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well here is how I see this. You can't force anybody to appear on cam there. And you also can't force tenants to give up their friends. So what to do? The only solution is to meet outside (Place will be empty) or go offline (same effect nothing to see) As you know I am a big fan of the very normal natural places I am more than willing to agree with this. I won't complain when a place is offline because of that. We have over 30 places. So where is the problem when a place is offline because of that? I think you are 100% right Amy

She may have a point on the mask subject and of course between having a guest with or without mask i would prefer without mask.. But the main question wasn't that.. Was putting in the same step situation that can't even being compared. 
If it's to behave "be here as if the cams were not here" basically can close for then half of the houses 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

She may have a point on the mask subject and of course between having a guest with or without mask i would prefer without mask.. But the main question wasn't that.. Was putting in the same step situation that can't even being compared. 
If it's to behave "be here as if the cams were not here" basically can close for then half of the houses 

I can dig what you saying and I think you are right, but there is usually some leeway with respect to cam shows. A girl has to face in some direction when sitting. It's the job of a voyeur tenant to blur the lines and leave doubt in the minds of the viewer. Else, it's a cam show and is undeserving of a voyeur site. 

VHTV may indeed say no! They can do as they please. If so, then bring back Matilda and let her do her thing. For all VHTV knows, Matilda has a job sleeping with lonely men at night and therefore doesn't need and can't sleep in the apt at night. In other words, any ridiculous senario should be allowed cause there is no standard of behavior. 

If VHTV wants to draw a distinction between tenants and guests, then guests should be allowed to cover and move the cams too!

Guest hacıvat
7 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I can dig what you saying and I think you are right, but there is usually some leeway with respect to cam shows. A girl has to face in some direction when sitting. It's the job of a voyeur tenant to blur the lines and leave doubt in the minds of the viewer. Else, it's a cam show and is undeserving of a voyeur site. 

VHTV may indeed say no! They can do as they please. If so, then bring back Matilda and let her do her thing. For all VHTV knows, Matilda has a job sleeping with lonely men at night and therefore doesn't need and can't sleep in the apt at night. In other words, any ridiculous senario should be allowed cause there is no standard of behavior. 

If VHTV wants to draw a distinction between tenants and guests, then guests should be allowed to cover and move the cams too!

If so, then bring back Matilda  @Amy3   Matilda is going to be online today.. she ll live at same apartment with emily or with her boyfriend or alone.