Bonnie & Clyde (2019) Part #1

looks like bonnies pissed off about something,could this be the last time we see helen there?

if so,maybe she could breakout and become someone in her own right,she would maybe make a success of her own apartment.do things her way.how she likes when she wants.spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngwithout being at someone elses beck n call.just an observation from what i have seen in the last 20 mins

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cyberleader said:

looks like bonnies pissed off about something,could this be the last time we see helen there?

if so,maybe she could breakout and become someone in her own right,she would maybe make a success of her own apartment.do things her way.how she likes when she wants.spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngwithout being at someone elses beck n call.just an observation from what i have seen in the last 20 mins

Bonnie always seems to be pissed off about something. If I see from the preview they are having a party, I will pop in to see if anyone new is here (usually it's the same old boring faces) and a lot of the time you will see Bonnie being antisocial lying in bed with a face like thunder.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, broxman said:

Bonnie always seems to be pissed off about something. If I see from the preview they are having a party, I will pop in to see if anyone new is here (usually it's the same old boring faces) and a lot of the time you will see Bonnie being antisocial lying in bed with a face like thunder.

Today was a clear example of that. And she even send some menacing looks to at least one of the guests

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe the reason is the totally failed party they had lately. And Bonnie always looked totally sad and miserable lately. @StnCld316time for archives

Wondering if was because they was failing  or something more happen because the slave girl.. Not a surprise looking to what happened in the LR in the last "party"

• Like 1