Nicole & Karl (2019) Part #1

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have always enjoyed Nicole, but feel so badly this beautiful, sexy and sexual woman struggles to have an orgasm. If you still read these comments Karl please have Nicole lay in the missionary position and you fuck her while she plays with her clit or the vein just above the clit (this vein acts just like the vein on the underside of our cock). My wife struggled and we found this position and method and man she started to have 4 or 5 orgasms. It took 20 - 30 minutes of fucking in this position with lots of kissing but it was worth it. I want to see Nicole really enjoy herself. She is special. And the result benefits you as well. Good Luck!!

• Like 4

Oh, I think she loves him and my wife thinks he's very good looking so she is probably happy. I am simply commenting on what I can see.  I'm not in the room and she's not having sex with me (dammit!!) so I really don't know.  Once again, simply an observation..

• Like 3

hace 37 minutos, Destellos dijo:

Bandicam 01/06/2019 01-30-34-595.jpg

A picture like that is what I was waiting for, without fear of showing the camera all its beauty, without fear of light... Pity the crap of quality cameras!!! Congratulations especially to Nicole, I love you!!! You're beautiful!!! I like what I see.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, mic351 said:

Oh, I think she loves him and my wife thinks he's very good looking so she is probably happy. I am simply commenting on what I can see.  I'm not in the room and she's not having sex with me (dammit!!) so I really don't know.  Once again, simply an observation..

Shes on top she is in control. Now if hes boring and repetative when ges on top, that's another story.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Was this on free cam? Damn it, I just got in from dinner. Guy was telling me some "dirty" stuff he going to do to me when we got home, let's see if he cums through

Nop, the free cam is from the opposite side to this (you can see the cam on the cabinets above the washing machine)

• Like 1