Nicole & Karl (2019) Part #1

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/1/2019 at 6:09 AM, turkey said:

After all the comments about feeling good with the cams, my conclusion is; There is a signed contract, there is a job, do the job as it belongs! If that is not possible: stop it.

The "job" is living thier lives on cams. That's what they're doing, what's the problem?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, n&k said:

Hello all! Happy New Year 2019 to everybody! We hope may all your wishes come true! :heart:

N&K

9A9A3241.jpg  0

Happy New Year! ❤️

That looks to be a Boeing 737-800 landing at LAX in Los Angeles at sunset. Picture taken from across the street from the In-N-Out burger restaurant. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, n&k said:

Hello all! Happy New Year 2019 to everybody! We hope may all your wishes come true! :heart:

N&K

9A9A3241.jpg  0

Happy New Year--

One of these days, you both will be flying into the sunset--hopefully to live your lives  happily ever after.:heart:

• Like 1

On 1/1/2019 at 11:09 AM, turkey said:

After all the comments about feeling good with the cams, my conclusion is; There is a signed contract, there is a job, do the job as it belongs! If that is not possible: stop it.

...there is a saying in the UK.  The customer is always right. To complain otherwise is a bit like a sailor complaining about the sea.

4 hours ago, n&k said:

I respect your conclusion, but you should know that in our contract it does not say what we have or should do or not do.

Fully agree, but then you should not respond to negative messages because you do not do what you do not want and do not have to do. Real life is your life in your way.
Nobody fucks day and night except the rabbits.

• Like 1

Happy year for everyone, including N&K. Now let's face it... it is very clear that VHTV does not oblige them to do anything that you do not want, but... are here for a reason that we all know what is and at the end is like a paid job, nobody forces anyone to work, but if you do not work or get results , you run out of work and no money, right? Still, I already give you my credit, I think you have made great progress and go on the right line, enjoy your life.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1