Juliet (2019) Part #1

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That’s very interesting because I I saw him leaning over her in bed and I was going to make a joke post about it. Fuck my intuition must be on point. Wow! 

What happened there?

Serious struggle between them. For me what I saw no serious violence from both of them. He pinned her down on the bed for some time and she was beating him with the flowers...

They were hiding something they put on top of the kitchen counter. Every time one of them came out of the kitchen, he grabbed someone else to get in the way. Everything between the sink and the kitchen. You can see the files about 30 or 40 minutes ago. Too suspicious. I don't care, but they clearly got high.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gudari said:

They were hiding something they put on top of the kitchen counter. Every time one of them came out of the kitchen, he grabbed someone else to get in the way. Everything between the sink and the kitchen. You can see the files about 30 or 40 minutes ago. Too suspicious. I don't care, but they clearly got high.

Can you give me a timeline link?