Juliet (2019) Part #1

23 hours ago, pahman said:

Juliet was one of my favorites in VH. I'm wondering what is happening to her. Looks like there's no motivation to do anything with guys anymore in her place.

Must admit i am inclined to agree with you in that the active content does seem to have gone into hibernation.

To say you are not forced to watch the apartment is to some extent true but  given that Juliets past history has usually been very active and explicit i can understand members taking this view.

18 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Must admit i am inclined to agree with you in that the active content does seem to have gone into hibernation.

To say you are not forced to watch the apartment is to some extent true but  given that Juliets past history has usually been very active and explicit i can understand members taking this view.

Speaking frankly, I did not understand all the comments you sent me.
I know that VHTV offers a choice between many apartments, so if one of these does not satisfy you, you can look at the others. In fact - until today - I have always done so. I have seen, however, that many of the subscribers post comments and / or suggestions on the various apartments; those who suggest new cams, those who would like more light, those who complain about the absence of sex, those who do not want cam-girls, etc.
This does not mean that you can simply say to them: "Don't you like it? Look at something else."
If you spend $ 40 a month, you feel free to comment.
Other people have expressed negative comments on the situation of this apartment. So, hoping that the participants who spend hours and hours on the couch watching TV, are replaced with others who are more active (do not pay for this?) do not seem to me a comment out of place.

I think that some people are forgetting that some times Juliet has really explicit and mind blowing sex then she has a long time without, this has been seen in the past when she first appeared and fucked Zack for a few weeks then had a long break without so I am not really surprised too much that she is on a low.

• Like 1