Marilyn & Martin (2019) Part #1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

It is new to me we have these categories? You think anti VH people will say a thing here? When they do not like it they most likely watch sth. else. (RLC, Netflix, Amazon Prime) Pick one. All without VH 😁

Huh? Fuck VHTV! I can say that all I want to. This is CC, not VHTV-CC.

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Huh? Fuck VHTV! I can say that all I want to. This is CC, not VHTV-CC.

I just said you won't find any anti VH people there because they most likely have better things to do like watching things they don't like. Of course you can say what you like...

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I just said you won't find any anti VH people there because they most likely have better things to do like watching things they don't like. Of course you can say what you like...

Are you telling me to go away cause I'm spoiling your fun?

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Are you telling me to go away cause I'm spoiling your fun?

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Of course you can say what you like...

Eh no. I just explained why you won't find any anti VH people here. I won't waste my time for things I don't like. I guess many people think the same way...

I'm a member of CC, not VHTV. I don't post tickets, I don't tell them what to do, I post comments about the stuff I feel like posting comments about. If it's negative towards VHTV, then that's my thing. I don't have to be pro-VHTV to be here. If James wants that then he can build his own sand box and hire his own moderators to kick out the unwanted. I'm sure he would love that.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Eh no. I just explained why you won't find any anti VH people here. I won't waste my time for things I don't like. I guess many people think the same way...

Of course there are anti-VHTV people here. What are you talking about?