Lisa & Grant (2019) Part #1

38 minutes ago, nicsjom said:

no sex Lisa don't follows the Grant's desire

Perhaps you missed the two events that took place in the three hours leading up to your images. If Lisa and Grant are having a difficult time at present, perhaps we ought to be a little more supportive, rather than focussing entirely on the negative.

Lisa174.jpg

Lisa175.jpg

Lisa176.jpg

Lisa171.jpg

Lisa172.jpg

Lisa172a.jpg

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Arkay2 said:

Perhaps you missed the two events that took place in the three hours leading up to your images. If Lisa and Grant are having a difficult time at present, perhaps we ought to be a little more supportive, rather than focussing entirely on the negative.

Lisa174.jpg  0

Lisa175.jpg  0

Lisa176.jpg  0

Lisa171.jpg  0

Lisa172.jpg  0

Lisa172a.jpg  0

Thanks my friend. I just wanted to say the same. I will happily support them and hope they can solve their difficulties 👍❤️

• Like 1

Lisa and Grant remind me of couples in TV programs like Big Brother or Love Island. In those programs, some couples are deeply in love but once outside, after a few months, they discover how different they are. Then they breakup because it doesn't work. Based on Lisa's behavior, it seems to me that she's the one who is suffering from the situation (just my observation). It's sad because this seems to happen nearly every day (Or maybe a fabricated drama. Who knows.). But if this is real, i don't see this relationship last the next three months.

1 hour ago, pahman said:

Lisa and Grant remind me of couples in TV programs like Big Brother or Love Island. In those programs, some couples are deeply in love but once outside, after a few months, they discover how different they are. Then they breakup because it doesn't work. Based on Lisa's behavior, it seems to me that she's the one who is suffering from the situation (just my observation). It's sad because this seems to happen nearly every day (Or maybe a fabricated drama. Who knows.). But if this is real, i don't see this relationship last the next three months.

You have literally been shitting on this relationship from the time they started dating, and you have been wrong every single time.

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

You have literally been shitting on this relationship from the time they started dating, and you have been wrong every single time.

I Know right she literally said she is having health problems but some people keep saying the same thing about them breaking up. SMH

• Like 3