Gia & Anthony (2019) Part #1

well at least hope to see the gia&anthony wild friends in there 😁

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

But where is that more voyuer like now. By offering the direct communication it sounds more like a camsite like Spygasm to me...

The only difference will be the violence part because they will be pretty much fucked up if that happens in America

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Lol but than comparing about VH it is not voyeur like and planning a camstar site himself...

We are already in direct contact with the tenants and I don't see you calling VHTV another spygasm. Maybe we should wait to cast judgement. Drop the VHTV shield and hope for a better site.

1 minute ago, voyeurlife said:

I cannot compare Spygasm to this new voyeur site yet, however I know it will be interesting. Question... on Spygasm do they speak English? Where so Spygasm residents live? 

No, Russian only. It's a complete token interaction camstar site.

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

We are already in direct contact with the tenants and I don't see you calling VHTV another spygasm. Maybe we should wait to cast judgement. Drop the VHTV shield and hope for a better site.

Totally different because it's not the site that is offering and controling that

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

No, Russian only. It's a complete token interaction camstar site.

That was water that is gone time ago 😉 English, Spanish, Russian