Gia & Anthony (2019) Part #1

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It's just special effects. You have be invited to pay extra for the tub cam. Heard it's always filled with A level supermodels who stop by when they are in Vegas.ย 

How the fuck can I follow that? ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน

il y a une heure, nack a ditย :

I am surprised that they waited this long before packing it in.As people they were a nice couple but as participants this wasn't for them.What I don't get is that out of all the participants on VH they must have spent fortunes on moving between Florida and Nevada to only make minimal amounts on VH.I am still convinced there was an ulterior motive behind this.At least Rob and I had a laugh at the invisible hot tub.Good luck to them in the future in whatever it is they are up to.!!!!

We never did see all their wild friends I wonder if they ever existed lol. Still as my mate Dave said at least the invisible hot tub ledย to a bit of banter if nothing else. If you are thinking of returning G&A just a little word of advice, don't fucking bother, meant of course in the nicest possible way ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

• Like 1