Gia & Anthony (2019) Part #1

7 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Am thinking of rejoining, just to see all the excitement in this apartment loooool.

Better not though, may end up up wanking myself silly loool

My friend i totaly advice you to join in just for the might Ant&Gi,specialy the hot pool cam it's beyound amazing😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

My friend i totaly advice you to join in just for the might Ant&Gi,specialy the hot pool cam it's beyound amazing😂

Lol yeah i have always wanted  hot tub like that can't wait to jump in.................Hang on though the concrete may be a bit hard for that looool

• Like 1

il y a une heure, Robwin a dit :

Lol yeah i have always wanted  hot tub like that can't wait to jump in.................Hang on though the concrete may be a bit hard for that looool

We are not starting the saga of the invisible hot tub again are we.😀

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

There's a tub there? I didn't know they could do stuff like that yet. Probably have to pay extra for the special tub visible cam.  

You have restored my faith in humanity hun was beginning to think I was losing it 🤪😉

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

You have restored my faith in humanity hun was beginning to think I was losing it 🤪😉

It's just special effects. You have be invited to pay extra for the tub cam. Heard it's always filled with A level supermodels who stop by when they are in Vegas. 

• Like 2