Gia & Anthony (2019) Part #1

Ohhhhhhh I guarantee everyone that Gia & Anthony are indeed up to something!! Everyone here will soon see the month of MAY. Let me just say that "Dave27" is exactly on to something (smile). Anthony does have a big surprise for all of us indeed!! Think about it... they did not move from Miami to Las Vegas for no reason, and to never have any action in house for vhtv??!! Once again "Dave27"... you are sooooooo on to something. 

• Like 1

Il y a 1 heure, Robwin a dit :

We never did see all their wild friends I wonder if they ever existed lol. Still as my mate Dave said at least the invisible hot tub led to a bit of banter if nothing else. If you are thinking of returning G&A just a little word of advice, don't fucking bother, meant of course in the nicest possible way 😁😁😁

we will just have to look out for something else invisible!!!😀I'm sure G&A have left rejoicing with your fond farewell ringing in their ears lol

• Like 1

il y a 40 minutes, voyeurlife a dit :

Ohhhhhhh I guarantee everyone that Gia & Anthony are indeed up to something!! Everyone here will soon see the month of MAY. Let me just say that "Dave27" is exactly on to something (smile). Anthony does have a big surprise for all of us indeed!! Think about it... they did not move from Miami to Las Vegas for no reason, and to never have any action in house for vhtv??!! Once again "Dave27"... you are sooooooo on to something. 

Well thanks for that but we will just have to wait and see.I have absolutely no proof  of anything untoward going on ,more of a gut feeling,but to me it just didn't smell right.Of course we may never see or hear of them again.Cheers

16 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Why this question? because it has nothing to do with this topic or with VHTV

Moos54, I just wanted to know if vhtv is the owner and operator of CamCaps.net, because I am not very happy with this company. I have spent money on my membership for 7 months now with this website, and they do not deliver a quality voyeur house experience in my opinion. So I do not want to talk negative about vhtv here in CamCaps if they are the owner and operator. That is why I asked.

1 minute ago, voyeurlife said:

Moos54, I just wanted to know if vhtv is the owner and operator of CamCaps.net, because I am not very happy with this company. I have spent money on my membership for 7 months now with this website, and they do not deliver a quality voyeur house experience in my opinion. So I do not want to talk negative about vhtv here in CamCaps if they are the owner and operator. That is why I asked.

Camcaps and VHTV are two completely different things but it's easier to reach VH on their support than to complain here

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

Camcaps and VHTV are two completely different things but it's easier to reach VH on their support than to complain here

Thank you very much Moos54 for your advice. I am just freaking tired of these poor voyeur houses that do not provide a quality voyeur experience. And reaching out to vhtv is a big big joke, because they do not really care in my experience. It is all good, because the new voyeur house is coming this summer very soon. I apologize for throwing a question at the group that has nothing to do with this subject.

38 minutes ago, voyeurlife said:

Thank you very much Moos54 for your advice. I am just freaking tired of these poor voyeur houses that do not provide a quality voyeur experience. And reaching out to vhtv is a big big joke, because they do not really care in my experience. It is all good, because the new voyeur house is coming this summer very soon. I apologize for throwing a question at the group that has nothing to do with this subject.

What new voyeur house and what will be different there?

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

By the way Moos54... I love Darth Maul from Star Wars. I met Darth Maul in LA California at a Star Wars convention. When he was alone... I asked him for -3- autographs, and he was very very cool!! His real name is Ray Park. Sorry... I am talking again about something that has nothing to do with this subject.

• Like 1