Gia & Anthony (2019) Part #1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

What new voyeur house and what will be different there?

The only thing I can say right now is... it is in the USA and it will start with 8-12 voyeur houses. All voyeur house cams will be high definition, a mixture of couples and single girls, there are no gay cams, and it will be heavily marketed and advertised. There will also be format for end users/fans to communicate with the voyeur residents.

1 minute ago, voyeurlife said:

The only thing I can say right now is... it is in the USA and it will start with 8-12 voyeur houses. All voyeur house cams will be high definition, a mixture of couples and single girls, there are no gay cams, and it will be heavily marketed and advertised. There will also be format for end users/fans to communicate with the voyeur residents.

So it seems a new spygasm... 

• Like 1

But where is that more voyuer like now. By offering the direct communication it sounds more like a camsite like Spygasm to me...

That would nice! I hope they can pull it off. BUT, this tiny part about contacting the talent. That's the kicker isn't it. So, it's not going to be a voyeur house, it's going to be a camstar house.

• Like 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

That would nice! I hope they can pull it off. BUT, this tiny part about contacting the talent. That's the kicker isn't it. So, it's not going to be a voyeur house, it's going to be a camstar house.

Not so tiny like that 😁

• Like 1

With that aside, I do hope that an English speaking voyeur house would open in the USA. It's entirely possible that people will stick to VHTV and be happy to be in the dark about what's the tenants are doing. But, I'm not so sure the masses, especially in the USA are that way. My guess is that if it's done right, VHTV is will see a significant drop in subs in the USA market.

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

But where is that more voyuer like now. By offering the direct communication it sounds more like a camsite like Spygasm to me...

I cannot compare Spygasm to this new voyeur site yet, however I know it will be interesting. Question... on Spygasm do they speak English? Where so Spygasm residents live? 

6 minutes ago, voyeurlife said:

CB Alert !!! Pass ..... 

• Like 1