Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #1

1 minute ago, tofilou said:

Anyone know about the monthly salary of the participants??or depends by the views??

Live views and timeline views. And it's not allowed to talk here about numbers as we have to value the privacy of the tenants. And I don't know them by the way.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

VHTV changed the look of their home page. Looks cleaner. I like it better. Boy, they really want to sell those panties though. Front and center!

They should start by update that list of potential users.. 

• Like 1

Just my personal opinion,VHTV lost almost all his personality,mainly because the managers took charge of site and stop becoming an matter of deliver good,apealing content..to just open "motels" were the residents stay for few weeks,months and leave,Basicaly in my view VHTV its going more and more apart of Lets say rlc to become more and more like an voyeur villa style of content.Never tought this But probraby won't renew membership when my days are over,if so maybe later will return if site returns to good old days,or at least start having again good residents.Other thing that makes me feel this is they started putting houses offline again and again..seems an way to satisfy residents and managers and an way to give middle finger to viewers.Been an VHTV premium client sinse basicaly the start,payed the 30,40$ religiously every month.But things changed,don't feel identified with site anyone(at least not to an degree that makes me want to suport them no matter what).ze81.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@Robwin Hello iPad users! It seems that VHTV has changed the video player or something. I can’t seem to pinch and zoom anywhere close tho what I used to be able to do. I’m using DuckDuckGo app. Are you having the same problem? Maybe I need to switch browser apps? 

Sorry babe I use a common Android tablet and phone when off my PC not that Apple crap lol

Mine works ok 😁😁😁👍

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Hey!  Whatever happened to Clara & Stash, or whatever the guy's name was.  I can't find them on the current or archived apartments.:huh::confused:

Look here

Guest hacıvat

Happy Ladies day to all ladies of vhtv family! You deserve to be happy always so enjoy your day to the fullest.

happy women's day messages ile ilgili görsel sonucu

16 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Android tablet? Those things suck ass!  Nice OLED screen if you have one, I’ll give them that, but the one I was slow as molasses. I have an 11 inch iPad Pro now. Works great although I’m pissed because Fashion Empire hasn’t updated their app to compensate for the screen resolution. I sent a ticket! I’m level 51 and I have about 5 million dollars in the bank. if anyone else plays. No? Haha! 

Probably it was way cheaper then the one you are using now 😛

Here quite often people buy android mobiles that costs 100€ and then complain that android sucks and iphones are fastest..  😁😁 😁

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Probably it was way cheaper then the one you are using now 😛

Here quite often people buy android mobiles that costs 100€ and then complain that android sucks and iphones are fastest..  😁😁 😁

You get what you pay for, get a just above average Android and it will do all you want it to. My Samsung J5 does all I want it to, displays VH just fine and plays any video you throw at it perfectly well. Unlike some Apple tablets I understand eh Amy lol

• Like 1

Just now, Robwin said:

You get what you pay for, get a just above average Android and it will do all you want it to. My Samsung J5 does all I want it to, displays VH just fine and plays any video you throw at it perfectly well. Unlike some Apple tablets I understand eh Amy lol

Exactly.. i always laugh when some clients complain of that and politely (😁) explain the reasons 

• Like 1