Lyubava & Garik (2019) Part #1

9 hours ago, squish said:

That's why I think the couple will survive the first month.

I think they can stay a few more months.
I'm guessing that sub-managers show "special" attention to them. the reason for sharing on last saturday was about them.

I'm sure of it, even though we can't see them in the same frame.
The only requirement: if that girl, Zoi, Alice, doesn't make Cleo's past mistakes.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, zoifan said:

and if they install the third camera in the living room, they will go for the second month too.

Couldn't agree more,the fault of an vital third cam in livingroom Its bad not only to the actual couple but also was bad to prior residents,as pretty as she is we have to watch her in sofa very close way or..watch her in sofa very close way.Others livingroom cams are very far and with crap bird view.It really needs an third cam near windows zone.

• Like 1

Hopeful they will start having friends(by that i meant hot girlfriends of course)and start doing some more varied things,always an pleasure to watch Lyu cleaning but others things also needed.This managers should start preparing things better,they have this beautiful girl and they should keep th couple and introduce with time diferent situations,both from manager part and from residents.Would be better than just have them an couple of months and replace after that.

• Like 1

Guest xxclaudexx

hey guys! sorry for my off-topic but I have a question.Is there anyone who login through VPN to the site? It is more secure? Thanks