Dominik & Luna (2019) Part #1

27 minutes ago, nack said:

Doesn't matter.The guy couldn't last long at all.He is top of the worst list.

He is top of the worst list.nothing going worst than that !to be on list of worst,not wondering here! the question mark who's better in the best list of yours except me of course!!:angel:hello there! by the way my dear !! please don't put the ignore on me oh please! ::):heart:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ooopel said:

He is top of the worst list.nothing going worst than that !to be on list of worst,not wondering here! the question mark who's better in the best list of yours except me of course!!:angel:hello there! by the way my dear !! please don't put the ignore on me oh please! ::):heart:

Hey ooopel !! How are you ? Why would i put you on ignore.There are a chosen few who are..certainly not you..😊

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, nack said:

Hey ooopel !! How are you ? Why would i put you on ignore.There are a chosen few who are..certainly not you..😊

oh i'm too well ,fine, best of the best,feel  much better and if there word can talk about my feelings now !! it would tell you my heart is dance!! how all matters going with you dear ?!!they didn't know how a lucky they are on your list!! honestly i envy them!!  they got an handsome naughty cat ..:heart:

4f01c59664817b21fc82ec9880cfb229.gif

• Like 1